Received the entire Rhino wave today!

DSmith

And WOW!

Superior Venom, Scarlet Spider, Chameleon and Kraven all come with the Spider-Man logo on the front of the package, and the same Spider-Man image on the sides of the package, while Ghost Rider, Misty Knight, and White Tiger all have the MARVEL logo and their own character illustrations on the side. Technically since Ghost Rider and Misty are swaps, they each repeat images on each others boxes, while White Tiger has her own illustrations all to herself on her own box.

I usually open in order of my least-to-most interested-in characters.

Superior Venom - Decent enough execution, as he looks menacing and scary. The tentacles are interesting from his back but don't appear to have any movement. I will likely not keep this figure on display, he's too modern for my tastes. Will look forward to classic Venom upcoming.

Ghost Rider - Another design on the AIM/Star-Lord body, it's a decent use for Ghost Rider, but I'm assuming this is his "first appearance" look? The body is solid and the head sculpt is well executed... not crazy about the flaming neck but it's knit-picky of me. This is the second version of Ghost Rider released under Hasbro, the 4th version of the figure over all, and I'm still reusing the bike we got with the second Ghost Rider from back in the Toy Biz days. Will we get any more bikes? Isn't that kinda lame to keep putting Ghost Rider figures out with nothing for him to ride? I could see this figure as an easy use for a Longshot remake if they ever do X-characters again!

Chameleon - I am really excited for this figure because of its versatility, but the design is nothing new to owners of the Phil Coulson figure. Keeping myself honest by leaving him as Chameleon, will get more of him to turn into JJJ and Hammerhead. Chameleon will use the small pistol, Hammerhead will get one of the bigger guns. Luckily all three heads are painted really well.

Kraven - Leaps and bounds of an improvement over previous Kraven figures! Face, body, added parts, accessory... the winner is the lion-faced jacket here. And the detailed skull work on the kneecaps! No complaints, this is a slick figure!

Scarlet Spider - This is another figure that was never nailed right... until now. Sculpted hoodie! Hood/strings its own plastic piece! Belt, web-slinger, ankle pouch! Interchangeable hands! Two alternate heads for the BAF Rhino! Such a simple design but SO perfect!

White Tiger - What a striking figure in chalk white with the glowing green eyes that match the amulet around her neck. The body lends itself perfectly to some amazing poses and her claws make her look so ready for battle. I can't find anything wrong with this figure!

Misty Knight - A personal favorite I was looking forward to because of her design, she is just SO boss. Her body has a sheen in the plastic, and marbleized isn't a four letter word to me. The brown and gold accents on the costume work perfectly for me, her hoop earrings are awesome, the red headband, the visually flawless 'fro. I'm officially obsessed. And I had never even HEARD of Colleen Wing before this figure was announced, so YES, we must get Colleen as well also.

Rhino - Massive. He's weighty, not as much as I thought he would be, though. The little shoulderpads pop off rather easily, but I like them so I'll keep them. I went with "serious" face option for Rhino because the other "crazy eyes" version is really too over-the-top for me. As I got a torso with both female figures, one felt a little heavier on the brown wash than the other, so I went with the subtler wash. With the extra torso, the extra head, and presumably the extra arm we will get with the multiple purchases of Chameleon, we'll all be halfway towards a second Rhino figure, so we can all possibly own two with a few more loose part purchases on eBay. Will I want to make the effort? Not sure. Crazy eyes looks REALLY crazy.

All in all, GREAT wave. Each figure has some really unique and visually striking things about them, and ML has gotten great about knowing what "little things" it would take for each figure to feel special and at that "next level". Usually when I get a new wave it sits out on its own for a while before going into the larger display, but these figures have been so awesome I've been wanting to get them into the display sooner, just to see them in the context with other amazing figures. SO TORN! But not only do we get two kick-ass female figures, we get a long-requested Scarlet Spider, a well executed Ghost Rider, a newer villain, and THREE classic rogues from Spidey's long line of arch-enemies. This wave is a MAJOR winner!

Seller ddmark on eBay. It shipped from Champlain New York, so it didn't take too long either, I live in NYC, but it did route through Massachusetts before it got to me. Interestingly it arrived in an Avengers 6inch Legends Hasbro shipment box with Chinese newspaper used for stuffing.

It's crazy they pushed the Ant-Man wave back, considering it has been live in Toys R Us for weeks, which is where I got my entire wave. I only bought two of the Hulkbuster wave on eBay and figured I would see that wave live next (though I haven't yet), so I jumped ahead and bought the Rhino wave on eBay when I saw this seller had it "in stock" since I figured it would be longer before I saw that live and in person.

Still waiting to receive my SDCC sets, Book of Vishanti and Ant-Man... Hopefully today!

Ava Ayala is this version. she was initially intended to first appear in Ultimate Spider-man cartoon but first appeared in Avengers Academy. she was revealed to be the younger sister of the White Tiger. In Avengers Academy she bickered with Reptil cuase he wasn't pressing the Hispanic superhero thing. She later graduated and interned with Heroes for Hire with the new Power Man (victor). during the Thanos invasion she joined the new team of Mighty Avengers which she still remains with today.