July 28th SDCC Exclusive

Heisenberg

What time of the day do you think Dr.Strange pack will go on sale? I was going to off but my truck is coming a day early..........which sucks. I could be back by 12 noon though. What do you think? If anyone could grab my an extra one I could try and repay them with a needed figure or pay more than what it is going for. I am really hoping Hulkbuster comes out soon.

It is impossible to order multiples of the same exclusives destined to go to the same address, paid by the same method of payment, and/or placed separately via the same account.

A few will prob be able to succeed in doing so, but this is one thing I love about Hasbro.

And yes, it will most likely be in the morning. Just have your phone with you.

I know this is a major shot in the dark but would anyone be kind enough to text me when they go on sale if I gave you my number? I could try and do something generous for you in return. The problem is I am afraid I won't be able to keep checking at work and the connection is spotty. I have friends in many different retail stores so I could try and find a way to pay it forward. I just had to try as I really really want Magik.

When you guys say morning do you mean like around 10? Also, what site exactly do I have to go to? This is my very first time trying to get exclusives. I had it all planned out so I would be off but our truck of course had to come a day early to the store.

Glad to say I got my order in

Massive order

MU Thunderstrike

MU Shanna

MU Doc Ock

MU Vulture

MU Daredevil

MU Ultimate Spider-Man

2 * Doctor Strange SDCC Exclusive

2 * Antman Global Event Exclusive

2 * Mini Antman Figure

Helps save on shipping and beats eBay prices. Also get to open one and keep one.

win / win

Hope you did different orders. They usually allow only 1 per person on the exclusives.

All items available for purchase on HasbroToyShop.com have strict cart limits. These limits are per person and per household. Placing multiple orders in an attempt to obtain higher than the allotted quantity will not be permitted. All orders exceeding the designated limit will be canceled. Hasbro reserves the right to change the limits at any time and cancel orders at its sole discretion.

Last year I did attend Con

I bought two Thanos Imperatives and two Foam Gloves

----

The year of Uncanny X-Force Legends I bought 2 3-pack Uncanny X-Force Legends and 2 Masters of Evil 3packs

(from Hasbrotoyshop.com)

---

I attended Con in 2011 and bought 2 Sentinels and I think 4 Marvel Legend Thors (I still have)

---

Im pretty sure Thunderbolts pack and Deadpool Taco Truck were 2 per customer // I missed those that year because I slept in and I had to go thru eBay which was a nightmare

Yes, 2 is the total amount allowed per item as far as I can tell. Almost got Ant Man exclusives but honestly the only one I want out of it is Goliath. The Tobiz BAF is still the best Giant Man out there. The Hasbro 12 inch mold's arms are oddly skinny compared to the proportions of the 6 inch figs.

Glad to say I got my order in

Massive order

MU Thunderstrike

MU Shanna

MU Doc Ock

MU Vulture

MU Daredevil

MU Ultimate Spider-Man

2 * Doctor Strange SDCC Exclusive

2 * Antman Global Event Exclusive

2 * Mini Antman Figure

Helps save on shipping and beats eBay prices. Also get to open one and keep one.

win / win

You are gonna LOVE the Doc Strange set! Funny. Even though I got what I wanted at SDCC,I still feel like I missed out here because I couldn't get any Stormtroopers. Anyone else feel that way? Lol. By the way, it was for army building, not scalping.

Last year I did attend Con

I bought two Thanos Imperatives and two Foam Gloves

----

The year of Uncanny X-Force Legends I bought 2 3-pack Uncanny X-Force Legends and 2 Masters of Evil 3packs

(from Hasbrotoyshop.com)

---

I attended Con in 2011 and bought 2 Sentinels and I think 4 Marvel Legend Thors (I still have)

---

Im pretty sure Thunderbolts pack and Deadpool Taco Truck were 2 per customer // I missed those that year because I slept in and I had to go thru eBay which was a nightmare

You still looking for a truck?