July 28th SDCC Exclusive

Heisenberg

I got one for a decent price $91 shipped, before prices went insane

Thanks anyways.

The Thunderbolts set was ridiculous I think I had to pay close to $160 shipped

----

Only other exclusive I can think of that was 1 per customer was the Hellicarrier which I couldn't order since HTS.COM wouldn't ship that to Canada.

Probably a moot point now, but for future reference ios & android devices seemed to be more responsive than windows devices when the site was bogged down. Not sure why that is, but maybe someone a bit more tech savvy than I might have a perfectly good explaination for that.

My local collectables dealer seems confident that they'll hold over some product for NYCC and possibly for online vendors as well.

Even though I was working and my internet connection sucks there. But yay very happy. Then I went to a local comic shop and got some old MU figures and Marvel Select Juggernaut for a good price. How long is it going to take to ship you think? I live in Myrtle Beach SC. Still have not been able to find Hulk Buster or Rhino wave anywhere though......

Those waves aren't out yet. They're scheduled for August. I figure 10 business days at most. That's only because they have so many orders right now. They're normally faster than that.

I got my Hulkbuster wave from Dorkside on July 11th.

Dorkside got the hookup for that particular wave. Earlier this year Entertainment Earth had a similar situation with the Hobgoblin wave. Notice it isn't in any toy or dept stores?

This was my very first one. From 6 in the morning till about 11:30 I pushed refresh. I don't think I would have even see it if I didn't search Book of Vishanti on a whim. I am very happy I was able to get my book as they seem to be going for around 200$ on Ebay. How did you do?

It was my first as well and I made out great. Picked up the Vishanti and Ant Man sets. Icing on the cake to a great week of hauls for ML and MU for me. Received my GOTG set, Walgreens Ant Man and Spidey Rhino wave over the weekend along with a few MU guys I needed. Really excited for the Vishanti book though, I can't wait to get that shipped notification!

None of the Walgreens around here have Ant Man and when I ask them about it they literally look at me like I am crazy. I want the Rhino wave so bad but if Buster isn't even out yet its going to be awhile for me. I am on the fence about the GOTG set mostly I just really want Gamora.

Is the set still available? I really just want Gamora but I might bite the bullet and get it. If I can find Hulkbuster wave by the time Book of Vishanti reaches me I will have..........Ultron wave, Hulkbuster wave, Book of Vishanti, Agents of Shield and a few random older legends to open. If I add in GOTG box set it will be quite the day of unboxing. Does anyone wait like this or am I insane?

One other thing............ Is it odd that my Strange box set has not shipped yet? It said expected shipping date was the 29th but order status still says it has not been shipped. Do I need to try and call them or anything?

Never mind I called them and they just said they are backed up. I just wanted to make sure as I have heard stories of peoples orders being bounced. Everything appears to be good. I kinda wish I would have went with priority shipping but I never saw the option and I was so intent on just having the order go through before it was sold out.