Think we might finally see Hulkbuster wave this week?

Heisenberg

It feels like I have been waiting for this forever. I visit TRU and two different Targets 4 times a week. I am really really hoping it comes to retail this week. I have Ant Man wave, Agents of Shield, a few random older Legends, 3 Marvel Select figures and should be getting Book of Vishanti tomorrow. I want to have an unboxing party this week since I requested an extra day off from work. It has to be close right? Someone told me Rhino wave is due in August so I figure they gotta get buster wave out soon.

For those of you who actually hunt things in the wild how often do you do your "loop"? Where do you go? Do you have to fight off other collectors?

If I don't go all the time I will usually miss the first two shipments of the wave and then have to wait for the third which could be another month from the first. I have met some really nice helpful people there but.......the majority suck hard at their job. If someone calls me or comes into my work and has a list of 10 books and we have 10 minutes left until close I still have to try and find those ten books. If a customer asks me for a book I usually put it in their hand unless I am over loaded with customers. At TRU they act like you are the most annoying thing on earth if you call once every other week on a shipment day to see if they got any new Marvel Legends in. I have been biting me tongue but I am getting tired of them. At Target again a few great people most suck and don't even know what Legends are and just make lie to get you away from them. For the record I approach these people in the calmest most easy going way since I work in customer service all day. Alright, had to rant for a second.

Hulkbuster has been a thorn in my side. Just freaking come out already so I can have my unboxing party. Rhino wave is in July I thought? Get freaking Hulkbuster out Hasbro and retail stores of America!!

Amazon has some of the wave in stock for $21.99 and free shipping if you have Prime. I did that for Valkyrie, since I don't think I'll see one in the wild.

I like to buy the whole wave at once unless I am forced not to. I am confused are the basically releasing the waves on top of each other? None of the stores in my area have gotten either.

I like to buy the whole wave at once unless I am forced not to. I am confused are the basically releasing the waves on top of each other? None of the stores in my area have gotten either.

I'd suggest getting your entire wave by case via Entertainment Earth but they still haven't even released the Ant-Man wave, and that's been out for a month and a half! If they were timely, I'd advise you to go that route because you get free shipping, but the wait is ridiculous! I almost criticized someone here for telling of his desire to have the Hulkbuster wave now, but having waited (and still waiting) for the Ant-Man wave, I fully understand his perspective.

Amazon has some of the wave in stock for $21.99 and free shipping if you have Prime. I did that for Valkyrie, since I don't think I'll see one in the wild.

Honestly it's hard to say, the stores in my area don't have either Hulkbuster or Rhino. I don't want the whole wave of either so I'm cherry picking them. For instance Dorksidetoys had them in the beginning to mid July and I've had Blizzard since then. I also got a notice from TRU.com last week that they were shipping out Rhino wave figures, which is weird since I can't find them at my local TRU. It seems to be all over the place no matter what.

So, Rhino wave seems like it will actually be out before Hulk buster? I wish they did this a little more like video games. At least give us a week they think it should hit retail. I am going to pray my TRU gets the Rhino wave tomorrow. I mean they have to come out eventually right? Both TRU and my two local targets have gotten at least 4 shipments of the Ant Man wave. I don't even bother with Wal Mart they get the waves like 3-4 months after everyone else. I almost ordered the Rhino wave but at 180$ it seemed to be a bit much.

I got into it with them a little bit at TRU this morning. First if you ask them if something came in on the truck they will say everything is already out no matter what. I had already talked to another team member who had told me they didn't even think they would get to everything because of how much was left. Whatever I let it go. I went back up to see if they could system search of course they couldn't or didn't know how which seems pretty odd to me. To deflect from doing their job one "supervisor" asked me if I was a vendor because of how much I come in. I said no not a vendor but when I call they say whatever they can to get me off the phone as fast as they can so I have long given up trusting most of the people who work there. She pretend like she cared but honestly she is one of the worst. I get that she hates her job but so do I. Still, if a customer comes to my store and hands me a list of 7 books even if I have only 5 minutes left before close I will put every book I can into their hands and do it without being rude. I have spent 15 minutes or more at a time trying to find a missing book for a customer so I kind of expect them to at least do the minimum required for their job.

Long story short I think new Legends are sitting in the back room but unless I check the store every hour my chances of getting them are rare. Again retail sucks but these people go out of their way to not do their job. As much as I would hate to do it if I miss another wave because of their ineptitude to a real vendor I am going to let someone high up know whats going on in their store. I know they were like 10 grand down last quarter and I have pretty good idea why the store does so bad. The team members would rather get you out of their face as fast as possible then make a 150 dollar sale.

... you may want to try a different approach. Throwing a fit and causing a scene won't get you anywhere - and if anything will make associates less likely to help you. Most times people working at big box retail stores have NO control over when products arrive, and have no control over the processes they must work by. While yes, to provide good customer service the workers should certainly try to help you - coming in day after day looking for the same things and demanding things along with Insulting them and calling them names will certainly get you nowhere. Frankly it may be a situation that you have created - and you may have been labeled as one of "those people" that everyone KNOWS is going to be difficult which makes the staff reluctant to help you. Just food for thought - but I can assure you that the old saying of attracting more flies withhoney is absolutely true.

Dude your making alot of assumptions. I didn't call anyone any names. I went on about the good associates they have and I am KNOWN as the person who will fill out the survey for you. They have them posted on the back door. I have been going in for over a year and almost never ask them anything. I have a few friends who work there and will talk to them but the most I ask is if they get a shipment. I have to call once a week because I am at work but this is only for the current wave. This is the first time I have said anything in over a year. Only because she asked if I was a vendor. The reason I go in day after day is because I don't want to bother them by calling. Trust me buddy I work in customer service. I could have hung many of their associates if I wanted to I ask them the simplest things that require almost no effort. Trust me that companies want you to be able to locate product. Asking if a truck came in and to put something aside if it does once or twice a year is nothing. I know the type of person you are talking about trust me but you assumption is dead wrong.

Never once have I held them accountable for when the product arrives but simply tell me if it has. Its simple the few times a year I do need to ask they are simply to lazy to look because I am a young male. If If I was a women with a group of kids they would be worried I would cause a scene. Again you blow things out out of proportion. She asked me if I was vendor because I come in so much (ignoring them and checking for myself, unless a friend is working) and I calmly quietly explained to her why and she asked me if I could tell her who it was because she was a shift supervisor and wanted to know; That is not even close to causing any sort of scene.

Yeah I bought Hulkbuster off ebay, not to bad at 90$, also just want Strange to go with my SDCC,2015 one. I want all of Rhino so I'm on the look out. Been doing this for years and I worked retail before, most workers about 50 to 60%are just lazy and or incompetent more so if they are Walmart employees. The ones that have their stuff together or are helpful are usally in some kind of school or trying to move up in the store. I have a few helpful workers 2 at Tru, different stores, friends of my bro in law at target where he worked at and a woman who flirts with me at Walmart who now is a manager. Most of the time you don't have knowledge staff and could care less to take the time to look in the back or on cpu. One time there was a box on a high shelf, asked a guy and waited 20mins, so just got it myself up the ladder, when i asked somebody about where the guy "rob" was they told me at lunch lol. Look everyone hates their job at one point or a other especially if it's something you don't want to do but it's not like we are asking to diagnose Portal vein hypertension or nutcracker syndrome. .just some toys in the back or on cpu. When I worked at best buy I would aways try , better than stocking or standing their.

Yeah I bought Hulkbuster off ebay, not to bad at 90$, also just want Strange to go with my SDCC,2015 one. I want all of Rhino so I'm on the look out. Been doing this for years and I worked retail before, most workers about 50 to 60%are just lazy and or incompetent more so if they are Walmart employees. The ones that have their stuff together or are helpful are usally in some kind of school or trying to move up in the store. I have a few helpful workers 2 at Tru, different stores, friends of my bro in law at target where he worked at and a woman who flirts with me at Walmart who now is a manager. Most of the time you don't have knowledge staff and could care less to take the time to look in the back or on cpu. One time there was a box on a high shelf, asked a guy and waited 20mins, so just got it myself up the ladder, when i asked somebody about where the guy "rob" was they told me at lunch lol. Look everyone hates their job at one point or a other especially if it's something you don't want to do but it's not like we are asking to diagnose Portal vein hypertension or nutcracker syndrome. .just some toys in the back or on cpu. When I worked at best buy I would aways try , better than stocking or standing their.

Yeah, I am mean don't get me wrong retail sucks. Working at a place that has mostly kids and pissed off parents must be its own sort of hell. Buttttt, unless someone is a dick to me right off the bat I will honestly do whatever it takes to find them their book or merch. Even if they are a dick I will still find it for them just maybe not be as peachy about it. On Sunday I had a customer come in with 10 minutes left to go and a list of 20 books she wanted me to find. You just suck it up and do it. So, I don't feel all thattttt sorry for team members at TRU who need to walk down an aisle and see if they have new legends when I call maybe once a month. The reason I go in there every other day is because I don't want to bother them by calling and being THAT customer. Still, some of the people their just hate their life and will take it out on the grown man trying to buy toys.

I still can't figure out what happend with that Ghost Rider. I just don't think someone would have bought just that figure and left the entire rest of the wave. I think it got left in the back or some kid picked it up and put it god knows where. Such a tease to finally get the wave and not get the two figures I was really looking forward to Ghost Rider and Rhino. Honestly though the whole wave looks sick except maybe White Tiger.