Good and Bad news about Rescue.

tarot

I don't know how many people know this the Rescue figure has been officially announced to be released..........................as a Marvel Digital Comic Unlimited Subscrition. BS i know especially if you live outside the US and Canada. but at least she is been released in some form so that's another missing figure gone. plus she come with some neat stuff.

11988573_902644926488920_145956344884103

Is it going to be available to people who already have the subscription? If so is there a price or is it free?

no it's only for new member. most people I heard cancel their subscription just to get the exclusive by signing again. you have to pay the subscription price to get her.

Well that sucks! May just have to build one with the parts I see they used and find a head cast of her. I know someone will do it. I have an extra Iron Patriot for the limbs. Because ebay prices will really suck!

Is it going to be available to people who already have the subscription? If so is there a price or is it free?

no it's only for new member. most people I heard cancel their subscription just to get the exclusive by signing again. you have to pay the subscription price to get her.

Well that sucks! May just have to build one with the parts I see they used and find a head cast of her. I know someone will do it. I have an extra Iron Patriot for the limbs. Because ebay prices will really suck!

Oops! looking at the articles 2nd update it says that current subscribers can get it. So I just hope they decide to include the alternate head.

No. Those are the Extremis/Iron Patriots limbs. They added the circle on the shoulder pads. The torso looks to be a remolded female torso or it could be new. I'd have to see a side view to tell. But the new picture still shows the same as the other 2. If you have one of the other figures look at them, They might have slimmed her bicep area. Doubtful as they were already slim for a male figure anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Oops! looking at the articles 2nd update it says that current subscribers can get it. So I just hope they decide to include the alternate head.

I contacted Marvel directly. If you are a current premium subscriber (99.00yr), you will be sent the new figure and perks when your membership re-bills. I my case, October.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's so stupid about that, is all one has to do (for now until they run out) is buy the subscription if getting Rescue means that much. If you're going to pay $100, you may as well get the other benefits that come with joining. Paying that (or more) for the figure at this time is silly, so by default, attempting to sell one is just as.

it comes with a bunch of stuff and unlimited amount of online comics for a year. how much more do you want just for a single figure? an extra head? really? all the moaning for a extra head? you not getting the subscription for the figure, you are getting it for the comics. If you are getting the subscription just for the figure you are missing the entire point of it.

it comes with a bunch of stuff and unlimited amount of online comics for a year. how much more do you want just for a single figure? an extra head? really? all the moaning for a extra head? you not getting the subscription for the figure, you are getting it for the comics. If you are getting the subscription just for the figure you are missing the entire point of it.

Exactly! As for the moaning, you know as well as I do by now that peeps are going to complain because they're not happy unless they do so. Yes I know it's tiresome to keep hearing but it's not going to end.

I'm pretty sure for most people is more that it could've come with the head rather than that it didn't come with the head.

I think the point, for some people, including myself is that we'd like the figure for a reasonable price.

Do I read comics, of course, do I read Marvel, I read plenty, but I read on a budget that doesn't allow for a $100 service in addition to buying currently running series. Even though it's "unlimited" I have a large collection of trades and single issues that make the access to Marvel unlimited redundant at best. I'd like the figure though, I'm done with being angry and complaining, so are a lot of people I'd think, it's been a month after all. Am I disappointed? Most assuredly, to have a "lost figure" show up and then realize it wasn't economically feasible to acquire is a major bummer.

It would be great if everyone stopped complaining about the figure no matter your reasons. It won't change or help anything, it's not going to get cheaper. Also the complainers ironically complaining about complainers, please take a moment to realize not everyone wants to buy or can afford the subscription like you will, all the "extras" aren't really worth it if you're already a longtime comic reader/print comic reader or after so jam packed a year of ML purchases, frankly we're tapped out and while one more twenty something dollar figure wouldn't break the bank, a $100 subscription might...