tarot

ML Collection Thread

shot of my X-men display...

What are those cubes? And where can I get them?

They are retail glass cubes....They were given to me by a family member who closed their retail shop, but i've seen them on different retail shelving/fixture sites. Not overly expensive (i am gonna need to buy more to finish my room).

http://www.displaywarehouse.com/products/productList.aspx?uid=82-66

shot of my X-men display...

What are those cubes? And where can I get them?

They are retail glass cubes....They were given to me by a family member who closed their retail shop, but i've seen them on different retail shelving/fixture sites. Not overly expensive (i am gonna need to buy more to finish my room).

http://www.displaywarehouse.com/products/productList.aspx?uid=82-66

Great thanks

On 11/2/2018 at 3:21 PM, MadMav said:

My ML and MOTU collection. Need to take new pics. These are a bit out of date.

cole3.jpg

cole2.jpg

cole1.jpg

Great display!

Did some re-arranging today and thought I would share my main collection! I have a display at work and I have more in storage but they are either duplicates of characters or ToyBiz that I don’t love to keep on display anymore.  (There’s also some WWE elites in there, please don’t mind them!)

3C29E209-5ED5-4C0A-9AC3-68EBD820099A.jpeg

049B1018-08C8-49E0-BB9D-7E050AE5D4D3.jpeg

Thought I’d share my collection. I have been collecting the legends line since it first came out. 

E2C92ADB-B825-4739-90DD-3EC73C0C8799.jpeg

3AE5AD40-1A5D-4B4B-B47C-4A80C25D229A.jpeg

9D0B3041-6ECB-4ADB-AF4D-1920FE0800CF.jpeg

265FBDBA-F7F7-4389-B313-1C3E114BFE8E.jpeg

21240DD2-EF6D-4E45-852D-8989C81566E4.jpeg

In my case i wouldn't say i have a collection rather a batch? I need a better word for it but the point is that i have 6 figures so far, yep unfortunately Whirlwind's left bicep peg broke and i can't seem to fix it even when i wish i could soo... Yeh.

Overall my favorite ones might be Wasp, Doctor Strange and Mockingbird so far, Whirlwind definitely could had been if it weren't for the broken peg :c.

20190628_172501.jpg

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:28 PM, K9-K1N6 said:

In my case i wouldn't say i have a collection rather a batch? I need a better word for it but the point is that i have 6 figures so far, yep unfortunately Whirlwind's left bicep peg broke and i can't seem to fix it even when i wish i could soo... Yeh.

Overall my favorite ones might be Wasp, Doctor Strange and Mockingbird so far, Whirlwind definitely could had been if it weren't for the broken peg :c.

20190628_172501.jpg

nice collection! don't worry itll get bigger lol

51 minutes ago, michiganjfrog said:

nice collection! don't worry itll get bigger lol

hope so qwq

On 6/28/2019 at 6:28 PM, K9-K1N6 said:

20190628_172501.jpg

I love seeing starter collections, always fun to see where it all begins for people. How long ago did you start collecting? it's also always fun to know why you bought certain figures (were they on sale, given to you, or just chosen because you like the character, always find that fun) , interested in watching the documentation of your collection growing

45 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I love seeing starter collections, always fun to see where it all begins for people. How long ago did you start collecting? it's also always fun to know why you bought certain figures (were they on sale, given to you, or just chosen because you like the character, always find that fun) , interested in watching the documentation of your collection growing

Well i started collecting yesteryear, but the thing is that i only was able to buy whichever figures they had, not to mention only the characters i knew, admittedly some were kinda regrets but not enough to bother me, i mean in terms these characters were the only ones i was able to find, but yeh i just hope i can find the characters i know and like, especially ones like Deadpool, Scarlet Witch or even the classic comic version of Doctor Strange which they haven't made yet but i'd love to get it, though i'm usually a person who collects 1 version of a character but i had my exceptions.

But let's say my love for action figures is somewhat mysterious XD, i mean all i remember is that as a toddler i gathered up books by their colors and covers, i felt fascinated on wanting to gather up things as if there were characters, then i just grew up and i admit i never did got any Marvel Legends by toy biz back then, plus since i didn't knew mostly because of studies as i grew up, but i still wish i can grow my collection in the way i like uwu.

31 minutes ago, PedroMamprim said:

My Collection + Spidey Figs.

Yea, I don't have much figures.

IMG_20190702_154101564.jpg

IMG_20190702_154107459.jpg

IMG_20190702_154109964.jpg

IMG_20190702_154115609.jpg

IMG_20190702_154122047.jpg

IMG_20190702_154128013.jpg

IMG_20190702_154546815.jpg

MATHEMATICAL!!!

10 hours ago, PedroMamprim said:

My Collection + Spidey Figs.

Yea, I don't have much figures.

IMG_20190702_154101564.jpg

IMG_20190702_154107459.jpg

IMG_20190702_154109964.jpg

IMG_20190702_154115609.jpg

IMG_20190702_154122047.jpg

IMG_20190702_154128013.jpg

IMG_20190702_154546815.jpg

Nice 🙂

20190715_153129.thumb.jpg.4cb7d1fd7c5af435f0493285e8f85044.jpg

Wolverine and the X-men (since I don't have a Cyclops or Chuck yet)

Since I just got a bunch of new stuff, I had to do some rearranging, and moving of figures, alot fell and got me really annoyed I just decided to take a few photos of a few random figs "posing" , this is only a tiny peice of my collection mainly ones that were new and going in a case (hulk and juggs) and a bunch who love falling on each other (the chicks), I'll probably take a few more picks later on

lilcollection4.jpg

lilcollection2.jpg

lilcollection1.jpg

lilcollection3.jpg

What do people use to hang spiderman figures from the ceiling? Recently got a bigger house and now have a dork room and I've loved the idea of spiderman characters hanging from the ceiling 

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Since I just got a bunch of new stuff, I had to do some rearranging, and moving of figures, alot fell and got me really annoyed I just decided to take a few photos of a few random figs "posing" , this is only a tiny peice of my collection mainly ones that were new and going in a case (hulk and juggs) and a bunch who love falling on each other (the chicks), I'll probably take a few more picks later on

lilcollection4.jpg

lilcollection2.jpg

lilcollection1.jpg

lilcollection3.jpg

nice! and ive been thinking of getting that antman lately, the MCU one kinda let me down but maybe I just got one with bad paint aps

1 minute ago, michiganjfrog said:

nice! and ive been thinking of getting that antman lately, the MCU one kinda let me down but maybe I just got one with bad paint aps

Yeah it's personally my fav ML Ant-Man currently, I do really like the 10th Anniversary MCU Ant-Man, but overall best Ant-Man is this Astonishing one, beats the bad lankey body of the Vintage (or Black Ant) and comic always beats MCU (IMO)