Dr. Strange Wave (Rumour!)

tarot

While I agree with JayC that this source is a excellent source again it is only a rumour for now.

again a Rumour!!!!

http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?itemid=19684&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Iron Fist - could be the Netflix one but Im hoping for the lastest version of him or a Immortal Iron Fist version.
  • Dr. Strange - I can see the Classic version with a alternate masked head.
  • Nico Minora - Yes. Yes. That is all. More Runaway (Maybe Victor in the next Ant-man wave.)
  • The Ancient One - More then Likely the Movie Female one which I have no problem with but I hope we get a comic version that can be reused as Kaluu
  • Brother Vodoo - could be a rerelease of the SDCC version or it could be the one (or a version of) the one shown during the fan poll prototype
  • Karl Mordo - Sorry Guys but since he is not being called Baron Mordo, this will be the movie version (which I like). hoepfully they will release comic version eventually but this will tie me over until then.
  • Movie Strange / Astral - well duh. that version looks epic anyway and not including him would be a crime.

as for the baf my top 3 picks would be

• Shuma-Gorath - Since it is a 8 figure wave they could make this a big figure with Movie and Astral Strange having a number of Tenacles
  • Mindless one - I could see this being made with the Rhino / Abomination build.
  • Nightmare - not a big character but can still be a baf.

as for Dormammu - I hope to god this isn't it cause that would be a piss take to people who paid a small fortune to get that SDCC set (although the Magik and Hela set were a nice touch)

let compare it with my dream wave

Dr. Strange

• Wave 1
    • Movie Strange
    • Baron Mordo / Nightmare - Despot of the Dark Demension
    • Clea
    • Blade
    • Daimon Hellstrom
    • BAF: Shuma-Gorath

2 is not bad. I didn't think we would get most of them anyway (particularly Clea or Hellstrom). Nightmare can still be the baf like I said and Hasbro seem to not want to release that Blade. (maybe it like Rogue and they want a better version of him)

Dr. Strange

Dr. Strange movie (hope its a good rendition)

Blade (unreleased)

Dr. Voodoo (unreleased)

The Hood

Morgan le Fay/Magik (new mutants vol 3 - with big a$$ soul sword)

Baron Mordo

Dracula modern

BAF: Dormammu

I got 3. I really hope this won't become a cheap way to re-release all of those previous figures. Mordo is going to be Dr. Strange with different paint and head. Voodoo with probably be slightly different from the one released in the SDCC box set. BAF will probably be Dormammu

People are giving out about the fact that we are getting another Iron Fist (granted we just got one) but people should realise that he is a mystic character. Not in the way of Doc Strange but since a mystic character. He was raised in the Mystic city (forget the name), fought a dragon to get this powers by pounding the heart of this powers. is able to channel the CHI (a force of magic) into himself. he is also the latest in a long line if IF.

also 3 Dr. Stranges was nearly a given. it's he wave. look at Ant-man's wave. if you count hank pym and scott lang we got 2 ant-men in the wave and wasp. Spiderman's wave usually have 2 Spidey characters, either been main or female. so saying that there shouldn't be 3 (although it's technically 2 since the Astral one seem to be just a variant) really be a problem.

People are giving out about the fact that we are getting another Iron Fist (granted we just got one) but people should realise that he is a mystic character. Not in the way of Doc Strange but since a mystic character. He was raised in the Mystic city (forget the name), fought a dragon to get this powers by pounding the heart of this powers. is able to channel the CHI (a force of magic) into himself. he is also the latest in a long line if IF.

also 3 Dr. Stranges was nearly a given. it's he wave. look at Ant-man's wave. if you count hank pym and scott lang we got 2 ant-men in the wave and wasp. Spiderman's wave usually have 2 Spidey characters, either been main or female. so saying that there shouldn't be 3 (although it's technically 2 since the Astral one seem to be just a variant) really be a problem.

You know peeps are gonna complain. It really does make them happy. Most of them will get EVERY SINGLE character in this wave.....and complain some more!!! LOL. On the serious side though, I think most (and I count myself among them) would've rather had Blade (the lost version from a few years back) who's also a "mystical" character (of sorts) than another Iron Fist so quickly. We shouldn't be so quick to assume this will be a green costume (classic) version also. This could very well be his "shirtless" version as seen recently. They REALLY get into the mystical side of the character with his latest run.