How would you release Netflix-based figures?

DSmith

I'm thinking a wave of diamond exclusive 2packs from Hasbro would cover it for now... Because of the darker tone of Netflix I don't see it releasing thru Target or Toys R Us, and Amazon probably wouldn't do it since Amazon Prime is a bit of a Netflix competitor.

Diamond Comics doing exclusive 2packs would deliver these figures directly to comic book stores (maybe even Hot Topic? For those who have that store in their local mall)... Right into the hands of hardcore fans.

Wave 1: for a Spring/April-May 2016 release (Daredevil season 2 drops in March I think I read)

Daredevil & Kingpin (based on season 1 finale)

Punisher & Elektra (based on season 2)

Jessica Jones & Kilgrave (based on season 1)

Of course I skipped Luke Cage since he'll have his own series to base a 2-pack off of later in the year (in time for Christmas release?). Also kept it to the main hero/villain pairings and skipped all the secondary/supporting cast who would all be plainclothes folks anyway. Jessica Jones set is plainclothes but they're the two main characters and plus David Tenant has his own huge following from his Doctor Who days. And Kilgrave is an easy creation on the suit body they've been playing with for Coulson and Chameleon. Depending on how they design the Jessica Jones figure, could be a good plainclothes base for a Mary Jane Watson.

I'm also thinking "street" diorama bases, maybe even BAF bases that come in pieces with each of the three 2packs and build a whole alley set like the Gotham toys fire escape. And alternate "battle damage" heads with bloody lip and arm with torn sleeves, etc, included in the packaging.

This could also be a way to branch into figures for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and even Agent Carter figures to beef up the TV portion of the MCU.

Wave 2: December 2016 release

Luke Cage & Misty Knight

Agent Melinda May & Agent Grant Ward

Agent Peggy Carter & Howard Stark

Wave 3: May 2017 release

Jarvis & Whitney Frost (AgentCarter)

Agent Daisy Johnson & Lance Hunter (SHIELD)

Iron Fist & __________ (series villain?) (Netflix)

Red Skull & Mandarin (Trevor Slattery) (movies)

Anyone dig my idea? How would you get these kinds of figures released? Comic Con exclusives? Filtered into regular waves? Their own "Infinite" line?