Toyfair Predictions?

tarot

With the next Cap wave 2 being reveal we now know what is going to be revealed next week (Thanks alot Spoilers, ye ruin the fun LOL). but what else will be reveal next week?

My Guess,considering they reveal 3 wave last time:

• The confirmation of the Mile Morales Spidey wave and revealing the BAF
  • The rest of the X-men wave and the BAF
  • A preview of the Dr. Strange wave (one or 2 figure most likely the Movie Strange)
  • Some news on more Walgreen exclusives, Box set for TRU or WalMart etc

as for the third wave of Cap, I think we will have to wait for SDCC like we did for the 3rd wave of Avengers.

What about you guys? now be realistic when making your prediction and not a dream reveal.

I agree I think Tarot is spot on. I saw Miles Morales wave and googled it real fast. Wow, I can't wait. I must have missed this bit of info somewhere. I wonder if the BAF will be Doc Ock or Sandman. That will give me 3 characters to cross off my Spidey list. It will be pretty sweet to get a comic version Electro and Shocker.

I want to see everything. Where all the bodies are buried. LOL.

There was one video where there's a preorder for Cap Wave 2 (Giant-Man BAF) which lists availability as March 2016. So what I'd really like is reveals that show ML releases for every month this year.

Spider-Man (Absorbing Man wave) - January 2016

Captain America (Onslaught wave) - February 2016

Captain America (Giant-Man wave) - March 2016 (though I think it's WAY too soon)

X-Men (Jim Lee Rogue wave) - April 2016 (between Deadpool and X-Men Apocalypse Feb/May movie release dates)

Namor (Walgreens Exclusive) - May 2016

Spider-Man (Miles Morales wave) - June 2016

SDCC Exclusive Boxed Set - July 2016

Captain America (Captain Britain/Tigra/Scarlet Witch wave) - August 2016

Guardians of the Galaxy (second wave) - September 2016

Dr. Strange wave - October 2016

Target Exclusive 3pack - November 2016

And everyone catches up on purchases for Christmas and gets ready for 2017!!!

Keep those Legends COMING! The year of being flat broke, LOL.

Why do you list a 2nd wave of GotG for this year? Certainly, any more GotG product will be next year to coincide with the next movie.

I think the second wave of Civil War will be around May not March.

I think the next wave of Spider-Man will be around July.

I'm not sure when the X-Men wave will hit.

I think you're probably close on most of the items, though.

I figure since Rogue previewed at NYCC last year with a BAF piece that connects with the Cap wave that JUST hit stores, that X-Men wave couldn't be far behind. We heard about the lineup a WHILE ago, just haven't seen any pics. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit in March to follow up the current Cap wave in stores. Also if Deadpool is in it, they'd want to cash in on the movie due out next Friday, and also use it to build hype for the X-Men movie coming in May.

And if there are packaged pics leaked already of the 2nd Cap wave, I'm assuming they're pretty far along in production so maybe those will hit in April if not March? But if the BAF is considered a spoiler, maybe they will hold until May. But I figured the rest of the releases seemed realistic.

I threw in the GOTG wave as a filler wave to fill out my year, also based on the post by Tarot about planning waves for 2016/2017. I totally thought GOTG2 was coming out in the summer this year though, I guess I was wrong!

I don't think we will be getting any more wave until April / June. these post saying Cap wave 2 will be out in March are really just some people wishful thinking. They see the package and think. oh they out soon. I mean like at the latest wave. they were announce in the summer and didn't get release until just now. so give at least 3 month from announcement before jumping with pre-orders.