ML Accessory packs

jdgi

A while ago I post about this, for Hasbro to release accessory packs for their different Marvel Legends, there could be alt heads, hands, power effects, flight stands, etc.

Today I saw that DC Icons is releasing this packs for their line, I hope this encourage Hasbro to do the same

A while ago I post about this, for Hasbro to release accessory packs for their different Marvel Legends, there could be alt heads, hands, power effects, flight stands, etc.

Today I saw that DC Icons is releasing this packs for their line, I hope this encourage Hasbro to do the same

And if not, the effects (I'm sure) can be used with Legends.

I don't know. Sure, there's more than enough "gear" in the Marvel Universe to fill out at least a couple of accessory packs (Infinity Gauntlets, Serpent Crowns, Cosmic Cubes, Trick Arrows, SHIELD Weapons, Jet Packs), but there might be a downside.

While I like to think Hasbro is above such things, there would always be the temptation to "Pull a Mattel" and withhold important accessories from a figure (swords from Deadpool, guns from Punisher) JUST so they could include them in one of these packs.

I like the idea, I just don't like the notion I might have to buy one just to "complete" a given figure. I'd just as soon they include appropriate accessories with the figures and not worry about packs.

Very solid point you make. Also, I'm wrong about being able to use the accessory pack with Legends. I saw them, and they looked specifically geared.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this would be excellent in a one-shot deal sort of thing. They're already skimping on accessories, so, a variety of guns (except the cartoon-esque ish), some power effects like the glowing effect for the hands or the spell thingy's, along with some harnesses, some holsters, maybe hoods would increase the interest.

They really should think about doing deluxe packs, a la Black Series, for characters like Ghost Rider, Blade, OML, things like that. Oh yeah, i decided to take the extra ball-n-chain from Piledriver and use for Ghost Rider, but it was too thick. This means that i have to hunt down Thundra to do the same thing. SMH

With the increasing volume of figures Hasbro is producing since last year, it would be cool if they release this packs, I understand when they don't include accessories with the figures, as it is expensive just to produce the waves, but they could do the packs like once or twice a year