Marvel Legends Figure Base/Stand (Non Flight Stands)

Magnus_Stands

:smile:Calling all collectors :smile:

Currently a marvel legends figure base is in the works.

It is meant for Marvel legends and some Dc figures.

We would like to know what you are currently using and if you are satisfied with your current product. If not, can you please explain?

We will be giving away a few stands to some lucky respondents.

We are not allowed to say much more at this time.

• What colors besides clear & black would you like to see?
  • How many marvel legends do you currently own?
  • What price point would you consider purchasing a base at?
  • What base are you currently using? have used?

Please check the poll and vote for your color. This is what the business will likely use for making the colors.

If there is a follow option on this forum please use it.

We will try and respond to this forum as soon as possible.

- Clear is really the best, but a chrome or metallic looking stand would be nice. Also, a gray or concrete color as well.

- Currently have 84. Expanding at an excessive rate

- This tricky and I'm not sure what stands currently go for, but a couple $ would be ideal....cheaper the better lol

- Using nothing or the terrible ones included over the past couple years with Marvel legends. I have a collapse every so often that is a pain in the backside

Any pictures of what you've been using?

Chrome/Metallic drives the price up because of the paint or dye.

Gray can be done.

- Clear is really the best, but a chrome or metallic looking stand would be nice. Also, a gray or concrete color as well.

- Currently have 84. Expanding at an excessive rate

- This tricky and I'm not sure what stands currently go for, but a couple $ would be ideal....cheaper the better lol

- Using nothing or the terrible ones included over the past couple years with Marvel legends. I have a collapse every so often that is a pain in the backside

Good to know!

We will dedinetely look into a metallic gray color.

Pictures of what your using would be of great help.

-Clear is best but agree that metallic, concrete, brick color etc, would be cool

-Somewhere around 360 something give or take

-maybe somewhere between 2-7 bucks

-not using many except the stands that came with epic heroes series

- Other colors I'd like would be greens and browns, earth tones. Maybe even like a translucent blue.

- I have probably about 75-100 legends and quickly growing.

- $2-5? Not sure what other stands go for.

- Currently not using any stands. I'm just taking everything out of storage and quickly realizing how bad some figures need them. I do have a couple flight stands and Select bases to use though.

Colors, i really have no preference. But as someone said above, clear would be nice.

i have around 100 figures

depends on how they are sold (quantities)

I currently use the one that come with some marvel legends that connect together like the Avenger ones.

Im in need of some good bases for my legends, especially the females. and if they work for the neca Predators, i would buy even more. I have a ton of those.

The clear, black and concrete gray colors are a good start.

Any other colors we will do by request. It would be wasteful to do a variety of colors right away.

Looking into making flight stands as well.

- Other colors I'd like would be greens and browns, earth tones. Maybe even like a translucent blue.

- I have probably about 75-100 legends and quickly growing.

- $2-5? Not sure what other stands go for.

- Currently not using any stands. I'm just taking everything out of storage and quickly realizing how bad some figures need them. I do have a couple flight stands and Select bases to use though.

They will definitely be sold individually but also in packs of $10.

As far as the neca predator figures go, do youbhave any pictutes of the feet? The size of the peg hole and width apart?

Maybe the it can be clarified further.

Colors, i really have no preference. But as someone said above, clear would be nice.

I currently use the one that come with some marvel legends that connect together like the Avenger ones.

Im in need of some good bases for my legends, especially the females. and if they work for the neca Predators, i would buy even more. I have a ton of those.

They will definitely be sold individually but also in packs of $10.

As far as the neca predator figures go, do youbhave any pictutes of the feet? The size of the peg hole and width apart?

Maybe the it can be clarified further.

Neca predators stand about the height of the BAF ultron, but the width apart is a little more than ultron. as far as the peg hole, no idea

156 Marvel Legends total (thank god for cataloguing my collection in spread sheets).

Currently use stands that came with the older ML figures and the old round black McFarlane stands.

Don't know off hand how much I'd be willing to pay for stands but if the price seems reasonable, I'd gladly buy more stands since I don't have near enough for the amount of figures I have.

Color wise the standard black and clear and I agree with the idea for gray/concrete. Another that would be cool but would probably be suited better for singles instead of packs would be translucent/clear stands tinted in colors like pink or blue for characters like Scarlet Witch or Dr Strange.

Love the way it looks with Scarlet Witch. To me it looks oval shaped and would help greatly with wider stance poses. Could just be the angle or the pose but it looks more oval sha^ped compared to the other pic. The one with Arkham Knight looks good too, but currently I have a WWE elite Godfather on a McFarlane stand and unless I want him in a plain upright stance, I have to stand him up again almost daily. Which your stand looks like it may be around the same size in that pic.

Either way would definitely buy. Looking forward to buying some plain stands again.

So there are four versions being put out. Of course there is going to be an oval shape for wider stances poses or characters that have "wider hips" and a Circle base that is meant for solo characters. The circle base is also for characters that are pretty skinny. They fit perfectly on there. I will be posting some more pictures shortly of customers trying out the stands.

I was initially going to say black but as suggested by others, clear would probably be best. I'm sure that those who use dioramas and such would have more preferences on color.

I've only recently started collecting but I only collect Spider Figures so I have around 20 so far but there are 4 that I know are coming out in the next few months and I'll add those to my collection. I currently don't use any stands which unfortunately lends itself to occasionally finding figures on the floor and more times than not, finding them leaning against the wall. A reasonably priced stand would help a lot. I'm looking forward to more information on these.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to necro the thread but it didn't make sense to start a new one on the subject. Just curious where you are at with the stands in terms to making them available for purchase. Using Google, Magnus Stands gives me results for iPad stands. Definitely looking forward to these since my old McFarlane stands don't work with the Hasbro ML figs due to the shallower peg holes compared to the ToyBiz ones.