X-men wave 2 (Rumours)

tarot

If Colosus is packed as a regular figure in the line, I would like for him to be using the Terrax / Absorbing Man / Dormamu body mold. If so for Hasbro to please modify the neck joint, they did for Juggernaut cause he looks to be based off the Rhino mold just not textured to look like animal hide. That would keep them from making the same mistake Toybiz did on their Colosus. The BAF isn't always the biggest figure of a wave. Hulk was taller than Thanos, and Thor of Odin or equal to. It would be cool for me for the BAF to be a character that hasn't been released like Sauron which could be repurposed and also bring about Lizard into a Spider-Man future line, but without it necessarily being the BAF. Don't know how many would agree with me. Either way what ever Hasbro decides to release being X-Men related I'm down as long as everything like paint, sculpt and arriculation is on point. I went ahead and preordered the first wave on BBTS to skip so many trips to Walmart, Target and TRU on this one. The Giant Man wave has been eluding my city for too long.

I'm more excited about this wave than the current/pre order X Men legends. I got into collecting after the Toy Biz era and my collection desperately needs a Colossus and Jim Lee Cyclops. I could still buy the Toy Biz ones but Cyclops seems too short and I don't like toe articulation. I love what Hasbro is doing and I hope they keep them coming.

Marvel Select tops Legends when it came to Colossus, Thanos, Sabretooth, and Juggernaut...

they are a lot cheaper than going the BAF route as well...

In terms of detail....most definitely!! Articulation leaves LOADS to be desired! In Diamond Select's defense however, they're more geared toward the\"collectible" route moreso than the display route.

If they do this Wolverine, with alternates hands and a 'Morph' Head, that would be the coolest thing in the world.

Hasbro did this Wolverine before. It was the worst.

All the more reason to do it again and do it right.

You know that's right. Hasbro has got a pretty good record going back & "fixing" some of the figures from the past. There's quite a few they could legitimately do and I think the fans would receive them really well. I think the concentration is to get out as many new characters as possible. Y'know, minus whichever flagship character carries the wave (Spidey, Cap, IM, Wolvie, etc.). I think it's just a matter of them deciding which ones are in most demand, and it's up to us to let them know. It's surprising they haven't put out some kinda poll. I'm for Quicksilver, Banshee, non-MCU Black Widow, Elektra, Mystique, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Beast, HERCULES!!!, Silver Surfer, Kane Scarlet Spider (he really would look soon much better using the Reaper sculpt) & Omega Red, but they can only put out so many figs in a year. Are we willing to sacrifice spots for characters they havent done like Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, Kamala Kahn, Moon Knight, Bishop, Gambit, Darkhawk, Dust, my personal favorite, The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, and pretty much all the Alpha Flight roster to make room for them? I swear to God, if I see another MCU Cap or IM I'm gonna buy the damn thing just to see how far I can throw that POS, but Hasbro has a process they have to follow to keep the retailers placing orders so we automatically lose a spot in every wave. I wish they could churn out a hundred figs a year, but we know that's not gonna happen. That's probably a good thing cuz we'd all be broke. I'm just glad they reworked characters like Havok & Jean Grey instead of just producing the previously displayed prototypes like they did Iron Fist. At least they were right on top about redoing it, tho. I'll take what they give us, but for the love of humanity, please, please, pleeeeeease Hasbro, let the next IM you release be comic based. That's looking to be more a possibility since the next time we see him will probably be a Spider-Man wave (cross your fingers). Hell, I'll even take a lame ass white armor IM at this point.