How would you feel about an Extend-A-Figure concept

monron999

I've seen a lot of talk on these forums about people wanting a Kamala Kahn figure, the most obvious question being "how could they do it right?", unless it was some kind of premium figure with a lot of extra parts to properly display her powers.

I wonder how accepting us fans would be to a concept where the BAF was actually a normal size figure, or a small size figure in this case, but each "normal" part also came with an extended part such as a an oversized punching fist or a stretched out leg as is Kahn's preferred means of travel. I'm not sure how many of you might remember this is similar to the way Rex Mason was done in the first wave of DCUC. It's not a completetly new concept but it's one that could be utilized some of these smaller characters who's figures might call for just a little more detail & attention.

Now I'm not a particular fan of Kamala so it wouldn't bother me one way or another if she ever got a figure but I would buy it if it was done in this fashion because it would actually be a unique figure with power specific representation.

I would never advocate abandoning the beloved BAF concept because it is and always will be the best way for us fans of ML to get what would be considered premium format figures, but there are at least a few other figures I could see being done this way. The Fixer, Warlock, and (dare I mention his name) Mister Fantastic, just to name a few.

no. it good idea but I think the best think for Kamala is for Hasbro to introduce a deluxe line. It could work for many legends.

Yup that's my feeling too. Hasbro should do a deluxe line for special characters that would need a lot of accessories, etc to show their power. They could probably charge an extra 10 or 20 dollars and people would get better paint apps, more articulation, extra heads, hands, accessories and more sculpting to their figures. They wouldn't need to do many either per release of wave. Maybe just one or two per wave, separately from the wave that as...as an extra.