Spider-Man wave 6? Rumor!!

tarot

Firestar's first comic appearance was in X-Men as a member of the White Queen's Hellions. After realizing Emma was using her she left the Massachusetts Academy and became a prominent member of the New Warriors, a comic which was placed in the Spider-Man family of comics in the late 90's/early '00's. She also played a pretty significant role in the Maximum Carnage crossover. It wouldn't seem at all out of place for her to show up in a Spidey wave, whereas she's only just recently (the last 5ish years) joined the X-Men. Prior to that she appeared in the Young Invaders, Marvel Divas and was an Avenger for about 30 issues after the original New Warriors disbanded

Firestar's first comic appearance was in X-Men as a member of the White Queen's Hellions. After realizing Emma was using her she left the Massachusetts Academy and became a prominent member of the New Warriors, a comic which was placed in the Spider-Man family of comics in the late 90's/early '00's. She also played a pretty significant role in the Maximum Carnage crossover. It wouldn't seem at all out of place for her to show up in a Spidey wave, whereas she's only just recently (the last 5ish years) joined the X-Men. Prior to that she appeared in the Young Invaders, Marvel Divas and was an Avenger for about 30 issues after the original New Warriors disbanded

nono her first appearance was the Spider-man and Friends cartoon.

The post begins with "Firestar's first comic appearance"

The post begins with "Firestar's first comic appearance"

sorry didn't see that

She was created for Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends because at the time they couldn't use Johnny Storm, but her first appearance in a Marvel comic was Uncanny X-Men vol. 1 #193. It's kind of interesting, they modeled Firestar out of costume heavily on MJ

Agreed, Firestar kinda skates between both Spidey & Avengers storylines. So does Kamala. That was kinda the point. What I'm getting to is that there's plenty of argument that FS should get a figure before Kamala in either line. She's a strong female character. One of the first, if not the first Marvel female characters to get mass television exposure. She's been around a lot longer and has been in high demand from ML fans for as long as I can remember & in my opinion, is much more interesting and more capable of carrying her own comic than Kamala.

Agreed, Firestar kinda skates between both Spidey & Avengers storylines. So does Kamala. That was kinda the point. What I'm getting to is that there's plenty of argument that FS should get a figure before Kamala in either line. She's a strong female character. One of the first, if not the first Marvel female characters to get mass television exposure. She's been around a lot longer and has been in high demand from ML fans for as long as I can remember & in my opinion, is much more interesting and more capable of carrying her own comic than Kamala.

No the first Female to get TV fame was Marvel first woman Sue Storm. then Spider-woman.

I am really hoping we get a Firestar soon. I just see her coming out in a Spidey wave more so then anything else. I grew up in the 80's and don't read the newer comics that much. It's just hard seeing her coming out in an X-Men wave considering how Hasbro has been handling the X-Men stuff. One wave a year if we are lucky. I hope we are turning the corner on that and we are getting a wave 2. With Avengers, I hope there will be another wave shown at SDCC but there may not be with no movie this year and no tie in like Civil War was. Well maybe Thor but I would prefer his characters getting made in that line like Sif, Angela, villains and such.

With this wave, which I think is entirely plausible and likely, I'm certain we'll probably get tons of interchangeable parts on Kamala (and probably the head of the BAF to leave room for all those limbs in the package).

Also a Norman Osborn head that would be also compatible with the suit body, packaged with Green Goblin.

Sandman BAF would seem like a lock, given the SDCC sand form version. Let's hope for some good hatchet and mallet sand hands for Sandy.

With this wave, which I think is entirely plausible and likely, I'm certain we'll probably get tons of interchangeable parts on Kamala (and probably the head of the BAF to leave room for all those limbs in the package).

Also a Norman Osborn head that would be also compatible with the suit body, packaged with Green Goblin.

Sandman BAF would seem like a lock, given the SDCC sand form version. Let's hope for some good hatchet and mallet sand hands for Sandy.

I don't know if a Sandman B.A.F. is necessarily a "given". Not in his human form at least. He would be waay oversized. The Absorbing Man got away with it because he was in mid transformation no matter what configuration you put him in, and he was known to get larger depending on what he was absorbing. Flint Marko, notsomuch.

I don't know if a Sandman B.A.F. is necessarily a "given". Not in his human form at least. He would be waay oversized. The Absorbing Man gor away with it because he was in mid transformation no matter what configuration you put him in, and he was know to get larger depending on what he was absorbing. Flint Marko, notsomuch.

no no. Sandman can change his size just as well as Absorbing man even in "human form".

Lol, thanks Tarot. He's Sandman. He's a man made of Sand. Completely malleable and yeah he can change size at will. How would they release a new sand form version on an updated body and NOT do a "standard" version?

I'd bet money he's released in the next Spidey wave. And since he appears to be on the Carl Creel body, he'd be that BAF. This is none of our first times at the rodeo, you know how this game is played!

I would be happy to get either version of sandman. Maybe dual BAF similar to Odin/King Thor

I think it would be more likely they follow in the Absorbing Man's footsteps and come with interchangeable arms. A plain Sandman (even in giant form) would be ridiculous. Not to mention any version of Sandman ever made included "sand arms/weapons". I don't think they would cease that trend.