SDCC exclusive revealed!! Confirmed

tarot

oh boohoo. you poor americans/canadians who have to buy the set off of Hasbrotoyshop after the con. I mean, we people from Europe have to use EvilBay, with it's price hike and €50 P+P and €50 import charges. but you people have it worse.

In case it's not clear, I'm joking. I have never missed getting a SDCC exclusive since F4 She-hulk/Stan Lee, and i'm not going to miss it this time. It only be half way in August since I'm going on holiday. each year get better and better.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the most part this seems legit, however I don't see the point of including yet another Spidey. Though it's a typical strategy for retail waves, I don't really see the need to include a "heavy" in an exclusive set. If it's a Raft set I actually don't see the need for including a hero at all. If anything I would have preferred a John Walker fig or an updated USAgent using the Hyperion or Reaper mold. As far a the lineup, it does look like a thrown together roster of a bunch of characters that haven't found a place in any the standard Legends lines. I don't see it as a slap in the face. They can get these out and then not have to worry about addressing them in the future, unless they decide to reissue some of them later. And I'm pretty sure us fans will demand a few of them to be. I personally will be glad to have them all. Even the Purple Man who was made using that same scrawny mold we seem to be stuck with forever more for all "suited guys".

The thing that does confuse me is I though Abomination had been confirmed as the BAF for a future Legends wave. Oh well, like I said, it's outta the way now so maybe Hasbro will make another unexpected move and give us an A-Bomb BAF instead.

oh boohoo. you poor americans/canadians who have to buy the set off of Hasbrotoyshop after the con. I mean, we people from Europe have to use EvilBay, with it's price hike and €50 P+P and €50 import charges. but you people have it worse.

In case it's not clear, I'm joking. I have never missed getting a SDCC exclusive since F4 She-hulk/Stan Lee, and i'm not going to miss it this time. It only be half way in August since I'm going on holiday. each year get better and better.

I work nights so I will most likely be asleep when they hit Hasbroshop.com. I'll be there with you on Ebay. I probably will be grabbing just Sandman.

When will we know what day this will be? Last year I got really luck and borrowed an associates IPad and refreshed every minute or so while still working at the same time. This year I just want to take the day off. I need to put in a request as soon as possible though. Thanks.

When will we know what day this will be? Last year I got really luck and borrowed an associates IPad and refreshed every minute or so while still working at the same time. This year I just want to take the day off. I need to put in a request as soon as possible though. Thanks.

no need to ask that question when we have a thread just for the SDCC exclusives.

$69.99 for something that looks like it came from the dollar store?

really Hasbro? ....REALLY?

That is a bit much, especially when you consider the majority of the figures aren't even 3.75". We're definitely paying for the packaging design and exclusivity. The Vault/Raft set will probably be at least $140.
I'll probably pass on the 3.75 figs anyway, though I do love the roster. I'm hoping they all find their way to 6" scale in time. Actually Hasbro did me a huge favor when they downgraded the quality & upped the price of the MU line because I have officially given it up. I had begrudgingly picked it up way back when it was being set up to replace ML altogether. I even chased down several that I had missed out on while holding out that ML would return. It took much longer than we all thought, but ML came back in a big way & I have given MU up completely. Outwardly it would seem that should save me money, but as awesome as the ML lin has gone to this point I'm spending more than ever. Seriously Hasbro, thanks. You earned my dollars back.

It's finally been officially announced. Very unusual. Hasbro never waited this long to tell of what they'll bring to SDCC for Marvel Legends. Anyway, non sequitur since it's done now. The price will be $120. Can't complain about that since 6 (regular sized) figs usually cost $20, and 2 of these are basically Build-A-Figures. The Abomination seems to be in his more "traditional" colors with this set.

Why, Why, WHY?! Do we need another freaking Spider-Man? The only difference seems to be a slightly darker color pallete then the previous Spidey, tho it could just be the picture. I dunno. We're basically buying 3 new figs & 2 variants of BAFs (Sandman in his green & Khakis is a sure eventuality). Damn it Hasbro, after kicking ass on the last few SDCC exclusives, you really disappointed this time. Do the Shocker or Doc Ock or Vermin or the Lizard not even register on your radar? Rest assured tho, you will still get my hard earned cash for this set. F××××××××××××k!

Why, Why, WHY?! Do we need another freaking Spider-Man? The only difference seems to be a slightly darker color pallete then the previous Spidey, tho it could just be the picture. I dunno. We're basically buying 3 new figs & 2 variants of BAFs (Sandman in his green & Khakis is a sure eventuality). Damn it Hasbro, after kicking ass on the last few SDCC exclusives, you really disappointed this time. Do the Shocker or Doc Ock or Vermin or the Lizard not even register on your radar? Rest assured tho, you will still get my hard earned cash for this set. F××××××××××××k!

I totally agree about Spider-Man. As if we don't have more than enough of him! I thought for a minute with the previous wave of Spider-Man (in which there were NO Peter Parker based figures) that even Hasbro finally got it, but I guess not! This should please however, all of the (seemingly) numerous fans/collectors who are obsessed/infatuated/enamored with redos. Maybe this will open some eyes and they'll understand when I say all this constitutes is a wasted slot. In fact, I thank Hasbro because I can't think of a more glaring example than this boxset (I await with anticipation the responses that will rationalize this)! On a more humorous note, this has to be the only business in which potential buyers will complain about a product (even go as far as to say they're disappointed in it...AND BUY IT ANYWAY!!!! Lol, like I said, it's funny because we're all gonna do this at some point.

the latest listing has Enchantress being part of the Dr. Strange wave.

That make Dreadknight and Purple Man the only ones I care about in this set. Dreadknight will almost never be release retail and I hardly doubt that Hasbro would release a Purple Man in retail, considering what he did to Jessica Jones and a number of other women

... Where's everyone getting this info that Enchantress is going to be rereleased in the Dr. Strange wave?

dorksidetiy showed it as a listing. of course this is DST, that listed Crossbone up until release.

Mystic Rivals Enchantress 630509425358

Mystic Rivals Nico Minoru 630509425341

Masters of Magic Dr. Strange 630509425334

Masters of Magic Brother Voodoo 630509425365