SDCC 2016 ML Predictions

tarot

Well it's that time of the year again. What do you guys think we will see at The SDCC?

Note: do not make a wish list just what you think they will reveal for the line.

My Prediction

• The rest of the Dr Strange wave. The movie is not out til November so they have quite a bit of time.
  • A new wave of Spider-man
  • A New wave of X-men.
  • A preview for the Thor wave and / or the GOTG wave
  • The Fan Poll winner Angela to go into the Thor/GOTG wave or made a exclusive.
  • The next 2 WalGreens exclusive as well as other Exclusives.
  • One or 2 prototype we don't know where they will go (like they did with Namor and Abomination)

what about you? what's your predictions?

WTF is wrong with HasbroToyShop's website?

Ever since they changed the look of the stupid site, I cant even checkout a purchase.

I hope they fix that in time for SDCC as there's literally no way to checkout if you are Canadian, even though they state they still ship to Canada.

The drop down boxes don't even include Provinces

I'm hoping for Tigra, but not as an exclusive

More X-Men especially NIghtcrawler and Gambit and an Apocalypse BAF using either Onslaught or Dormammu/Terrax parts.

New Spidey waves with Julia Carpenter, Colleen Wing, Firestar or Squirrel Girl

I think the Doc Strange wave will include Wong and Clea

Cloak & Dagger exclusive 2pk since the show was announced

She-Hulk

I would love to see a Maximum Carnage 5pk with the villains from that series

Well it's that time of the year again. What do you guys think we will see at The SDCC?

Note: do not make a wish list just what you think they will reveal for the line.

My Prediction

• The rest of the Dr Strange wave. The movie is not out til November so they have quite a bit of time.
  • A new wave of Spider-man
  • A New wave of X-men.
  • A preview for the Thor wave and / or the GOTG wave
  • The Fan Poll winner Angela to go into the Thor/GOTG wave or made a exclusive.
  • The next 2 WalGreens exclusive as well as other Exclusives.
  • One or 2 prototype we don't know where they will go (like they did with Namor and Abomination)

what about you? what's your predictions?

Thats pretty realistic right there. I don't see them mentioning anything else.

thinking about it now. it is Captain America 75 birthday. maybe we might get a wave 4 for him. maybe with a FA version and new Bucky?

Makes sense. I can see that happening.

or even (fingers crossed as I really want it to happen) an Invaders but set with FA Namor, Jim Hammond Human Torch (why we don't have him yet is beyond me. seriously a Human Torch with no face is kinda a obvious variant), Ms America and the Whizzer along with Cap and Bucky.

I'm thinking:

Another X-wave which will include Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Beast & possibly Quicksilver.

Confirmed Thor Wave (or 2) line up & maybe some protos. A BAF non-movie Hulk would be nice.

Of course, the confirmed roster for the Strange wave(s).

Preliminary GOTG wave roster which will include Jager suit Gamora & I'm holding out for a Thing BAF.

Another obligatory Spider wave. Whatever the roster, I'm buying.

And without an Avengers movie coming out I really think a Netflix, Defenders or AOS wave are a real possibility.

I also expect the return of 2 packs and the announcement of deluxe sets or multi sets. Its been such a topic lately that I think it picking up traction. Bout time for a Maddrox 2 pack with about a half dozen head sculpts, don't u think?

Angela proto.

Exclusives for TRU, WMart, Target & Walgrees which will mostly be repaints, but is also a great strategy to get the retailers to foot the bill for any new sculpts or retools that may come out of them.