Sign in to follow this  
BLP

Civil War Thief

Havent been on in awhile but I needed to vent. Some special individual in Edmonton is replacing all the Giant Man BAF pieces with random crap at every Walmart and ToysRUs in the city. Similar things have happened to the other 6" lines as well. It has made me very sad and angry. Venting over.

That really sucks.

Yeah I've always believed there's a special spot in hell for these kinds of scumbags-pitchfork with no lube all the way. My buddy finally found a Ashoka Tano the other day (for those of you not in the know about the Black Series, easily one of-if not the hardest fig to find...and the lightsabers were stolen out of the package.

Out of my entire former retail management career...my most proudest moments were having these guys caught and arrested

So as I find the switched out stuff, I bring them to customer service and say my piece. Today I go back to ToysRUs and find the same crap I brought up to them last time back on the shelf. It was an Age of Ultron Iron Man in a Civil War box with a random BAF arm and mockingbirds sticks instead of the blaster effects. It just pisses me off that I go out of my way to stand in line at customer service to let them know about a theft problem and the dont give a crap. Cant even be bothered to stick a post it on the thing that says damaged or do not put out or whatever. Again, venting over, for now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Topics

• I'd take it all, please Hasbro more marvel Horror stuff! but from your list out of em all I'd most like to see sooner then later Werewolf By Night Orb Blackheart Lilith (Mother of Demons) Dracula (Modern) Frankenstein Monster N'Kantu Man-Thing (Re-Realese) Satana add Shiklah! Gargoyle (from Supernaturals) I def had a list somewhere, because I'm a huge fan of seeing this, I just can't remember off the top of my head , will update once I remember    
    • I totally disagree there is still soooo many outfits deadpool could be released in for example Deadpool The Kid Zombie Deadpool Weapon X Golden Age Days of Future Now Ultimate Any Merc for Money outfit Dreadpool Pulp Detective Venompool Multi Symbiote Battle of the Atom As Iron Man Pantherpool Kid Deadpool   I doubt Hasbro overlooked any of these potentials , Deadpool figures ain't going anywhere
    • I missed my shot online too. It was in my cart one second, then the next it was removed. I did manage to track ONE down at a store that was showing to have "9 or more". It was stashed behind some other toys. Guess my local scalper douche that's always one step ahead of me (I assume cuz he has no real job) either ran out of money or decided to buy a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and a tub of butter to tide him over till 3rd Lunch. Yes, he fits that EXACT stereotype.
    • I'd buy this. Add or not weapons, I've enough stored from other figures, as long as he's got the sheathes.
    • To be honest, I thought including Deadpool in an anchor line made since, I just couldn't for the life of me think of anything new to do with him. From what I've seen, Hasbro is in much the same head-space.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE