Sign in to follow this  
PushYouDown

3 3/4 Movie Figures Revealed

They might do a comic and movie version like the up coming spiderman 2 packs. If so we might get are hands on skurge!

I was thinking (Hoping for) the same exact thing!!! And seeing that he is in the trailer, has my hopes up.

Plus the axe from World War Hulk. I can't remember (because it was SOOOOOOOOO long ago), but the figure they previewed, it had the axe and the m-16's, but did it also include his helmet?

Plus the axe from World War Hulk. I can't remember (because it was SOOOOOOOOO long ago), but the figure they previewed, it had the axe and the m-16's, but did it also include his helmet?

Never had the m-16s in any image I saw. His only accessory was the axe.

Has anyone had trouble with the left wrist of Spider-Man from the Shocker 2 pack? I broke one trying to free the joint today (after trying both to heat and freeze it). I returned it and picked up another, but that one is frozen as well. Any advice?

Has anyone had trouble with the left wrist of Spider-Man from the Shocker 2 pack? I broke one trying to free the joint today (after trying both to heat and freeze it). I returned it and picked up another, but that one is frozen as well. Any advice?

His left or our left? I had issues with the "Thwip" hand and had to carefully pull it out of the socket. Turns out the peg is slightly torn.

On the two I've gotten, the "Thwip" hand was very loose. The fist hand on both is stuck.

If you can scrape the broken plastic out of the wrist hole, then you can cut a paper clip or thin wire and use that to hold the hand in place. If you can save some of the plastic, it's possible to glue it to the wire/paper clip so that you can still have articulation.

I'm sure there are customizers with picture tutorials.

I boiled the heck out of the new one, successfully removed it without damaging it, and put it back in so that it now works. It is now officially crossed off my list. That's one less toy concern in a couple of upcoming weeks that seem to be fraught with them.

Saw Guardians tonight. I loved it. I won't spoil anything, but there are a ton of lovely cameos and Easter eggs for comic fans. I also walked out with a huge wishlist of things I want from Hasbro. I'll keep dreaming sadly.

I will say though that I was surprised at how close this come to an R rating. I wonder if the first cut submitted to the MPAA actually got an R? It was surprising that they pushed things as far as they did given how much Disney loves pushing the Guardians to younger audiences.

Interesting thing I noticed--there's a Spiderman Homecoming playset--something like "Vulture Attack"

It was clearly designed for 3 3/4 figures so the regular official figures pictured with it look ridiculous.

Spider-Man-Homecoming-Vulture-Attack-Pla

Whew! I was literally just about to start sourcing parts to make a custom Hulk. That does look great.

Now I just need to work on custom Valkyrie, Hela and movie Skurge.

Wow, with actual accessories. This is actually what I expected character wise, but these look better than I would have anticipated. In fact, I've liked all these movie figures from these recent 2 packs (aside from the wasted space on Astral Strange, which doesn't even look like Astral Strange from the movie).

I really don't know why they aren't producing only 2 packs at this point.

Wow!! That movie Thor set looks awesome. I have little interest in the movie-based figure, but that set even has me excited. Now here's hoping they haven't cut back too badly on the Executioner's articulation.

I love that Enchantress sculpt. I hate it when they reuse heads, but I almost wouldn't care if they pressed that into double-duty and gave us a Polaris with that head too (isn't she supposed to be in that new TV show?).

I'm calling it now. We'll get an Infinity War Hulk using this body with some new non-armored limbs. They will also repack this Thor with a new head sans helmet. Hopefully that would free up some cash for the tooling budget for whatever other 2 packs we get.

Worth noting that Hasbro seems to have finally realized that there's no sense adding shoulder articulation to characters with armor that would restrict motion.