Near Complete Set V3

tarot

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. We are getting close to finishing off the Avengers as we look at the 2010 recruit. Now before we move on, I just want to say, I WILL be making adjustments to this and the 2020 recruit after I finish the next part. There are a few characters and teams that I haven't included in this yet. I just want to research it more and see who I consider a part of the Avengers or not, like for example, There's the Sunfire's New Avengers/US Avengers. However I will say now, I will not include the Great Lake Avengers, Avengers Academy students (the teachers maybe), or Young Avengers (unless they become members later, like was the case with Kate Bishop recently.) If you disagree, well, tough. My site, my rule. For example, since I miss them the last time, I have included Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, the real Jessica Drew Spider-man and Winter Soldier as part of the 2000 recruit. (There was conflicting evidence whether they joined during the SRA / Dark Reign or after them.)

Anyhow, out of the once we are missing. I can see Victora Hand getting made but as a swappable head for a Shield set. Flux mightn't be made. The Avengers Hyperion (different from the previous two versions) is an easy repaint. Devoux's Captain Universe would be an easy repaint of the standard female buck. Manifold could be made but I think it would be made in an X-men wave rather than an Avengers. Smasher (Kane) is the one that has the highest chance of being made as not only she is an Avengers but a member of the Imperial Guard so she can be slotted into either Avengers or X-men wave. Victor Mancha has a good chance of being Ultron's son and a Runaway. Doombot could be made and no you can't use a Dr. Doom figure for it. Monica Chang has a low chance of being made. They made her brother so I think Abyss could be coming and Nightmask and Connor's Starbrand both have a high chance of being made. Alexis the Protector could be made but I doubt it. Power Man could easily be done while Kaluu has a very low chance of being made (I'll honest I only learnt of him while reading this book.) Synapse has a great chance of being made as she is the last member of that Uncanny team and I'm very surprise we don't have Nadia yet. Voyager could be made and could slot into a GOTG wave as well. and then there is Robbie Reyes......you guys know what you did. LOL.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. First off, I have updated the Taskmaster, Green Goblin, Dr. Doom and Doombots character pages with the new Cabal box set figures. We are final at the current decade of members of the Avengers. Well as far as I can with it being only 2024. Will this site continue until the next decade? Who knows? As of now the latest member of the Avengers (Kate Bishop and Hazmat) have been added.

I have also adjusted the page to add the rest of the Secret Avengers members, like Prince of Orphan, who was given honorary membership as well as the SHIELD version of the team with Nick Fury Jr., Phil Coulson, Taskmaster and Sarah Garza being added. I will be making a Secret Avengers page eventually (even breaking it down further into the Black Ops team and the SHIELD team) but for now they are added to the page. Out of the ones we are missing, Prince of Orphan has a low chance but if they ever make an Iron Fist or Shang-Chi wave, he has a strong contender for that. I wouldn't be surprise if Coulson gets made in a comic form eventually (I mean most just use the MCU version but sometimes you just want a comic version) and I doubt we will get Sarah Garza. Shelby Starbrand has a good chance of being made. I would have said Hazmat has no chance of being made but given that she has just joined the big league out of the Avengers Academy student, she now has the best chance of being made. Impossible City.....no. It's a city. what do you think.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. Today we finally finish off the Avengers with some additional adjustments. Now some may not agree with these additions but tough. I consider these to be members of the team. Today I have added members from the A-force, The teachers of Avengers Academy, Sunspot's New Avengers/Avengers Idea Mechanic/U.S.Avengers, Avengers Incorporated, Savage Avengers, War Avengers and the recent West Coast Avengers (the one that was formed by both Hawkeyes. Please note that all of those will be getting their own pages eventually. 6 weeks of doing this and it was only because Yondu was a member. So, who is next.....Xorn....Huh? So that means........Legionaires are the next team. LOL. Don't work. The big X will be coming. I just want to give myself a break for now and do a few smaller teams.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. With the ever-decreasing number of characters that Hasbro has yet to make, there are a few characters that people want BUT realize that they can't have for several reasons. Such is the case with the core member of the Great Lake Avengers. Yes, I know this was done for comedic effect but between depicting constant suicide attempts, Bulimia, brutal deaths and so much more, it would make it hard to make these character for general releases. HOWEVER, an SDCC box set is only available to those that want them, that's a different story. Hell, I could see them making the four of them and giving Flat-man as a cut out card piece, like that April Fool thing from way back.

Ladies first as today we talk about plus size hero Big Bertha and the tragic Dinah Soar. If you want me to talk about the 3 men of the group, then enter here - Missing Legends Requests.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. Okay story. I actually had this done last night and was ready to post it but......I actually forgot about it. Yes. I know I know. I got distracted with Man-Thing reveal...even though I don't personally care for it. Hey, what can I say? A toy reveal is a toy reveal. Anyway, today we look at Nightcrawler's lead team of superhero priests, the Legion of X or as they are known as in the comic, Legionnaires.

As for the missing members

• Birdy - Very low, didn't even know about this character until now.
  • Blindfold - Possible easy teen repaint and a new head.
  • Dr. Nemesis - I already said what I think in Agents of Wakanda
  • Dust - It's possible BUT.......
  • Fabian Cortez - This one is extremely high on people want lists
  • Glob - Possible as a BAF. How they would pull it off is unknown
  • Husk - Oh I think she is coming eventually.
  • Lost - Very low.
  • Pixie - Extremely high. out of all the X-students, she has been featuring more often the not. See what she could be done as here - Pixie
  • Stacy X - I actually didn't think they would bring her back at all so I doubt we will get her.
  • Zorn - I can see this being done under the name Xorn as a remake
  • Gorgon - This could be done in a Wolverine wave.
  • ForgetMeNot.......Who are we talking about?

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. With all the Spider-man’s villains we have gotten over the years, it would be hard to find a character we haven’t gotten yet. But there are quite a few, especially those that have been on both sides of the law. Such is the case with the Outlaw, a team assembled by Silver Sable for Spider-man to lead that consisted of former villains like Sandman, Prowler, Puma, Will O’ The Wisp (who we need a figure of so let me know if you want a Missing Legends) and the subject of today’s post, Rocket Racer. I could easily see them slotting this into a Spider-man wave. If they were to make a BAF wave, then the Big Wheel can be the BAF….right? maybe? I know Preternia would love that. Come on. Justice for Big Wheel.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. First off, no matter how much I looked and how rude some people were when I asked, I couldn't find what version of Odin the new figure is based on so I just put it under "Classic....ish". Like they said in the stream, Odin never had one particular look so it's hard to consider what would his classi version would be.

As for some new characters, today we talk about one of two alternate version of Ororo Monroe that just happened to be a Vampire, this time in the Mutant X universe, Bloodstorm (Mutant X Universe). While I would love to see them do the rest of the Six, I don't see that happening beyond maybe that version of Havok. However, Bloodstorm has appeared in other comics like the Earth X Herald team, which surprisingly enough we have alot of members of that team, including a version fo Spider-Girl, Iron Man 2020 and Days of Future Past Wolverine. All we are missing are Killraven, who I did a Missing Legends, Luthur Manning's Deathlok, who is having an anniversary this year so finger's cross, an older Hyperion and Earth-X X-51.

Next time, Saturday, we will look at her other version of the vampire Storm when we look at the Bloodstorm that appeared in the Prime universe.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. Today we look at a character that at first we thought we could get because of his origins and then we could get because he was blocked by a Haslab project that was not back. Today we look at Daimon Hellstrom, Son of Satan. (You have no idea how long it took me to decide what name to call him). Now in all fairness to Hasbro, they did say that they would release those versions of the character and they were right. While this does use the same design of the character, this has been changed enough to make it a different figure, like giving this figure pinless limbs. Hopefully we will see Robbie, Mephisto and Maddie at some point.

Next time we will look at the first wife of Adam, Lilith

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. Today we finish off our look at the Strange Tales wave with a look at a character no one thought we would ever get. That is because she is most famous for a comic event that never really saw a resolution. She is the reason the Midnight Sons formed, the mother of all Demons, Lilith, Mother of Demons. I was serious when I said I never thought we would get this. Though it might be because she was the main villain in the criminally underrated Midnight Suns video. That game was fun.

Next time we will look at the SDCC exclusive figure, the UK created Death Head....Yes?

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. Today we catch up with all the new characters with a look at the San Diego Comic Convention 2024 exclusive with a look at the FIRST character to use the name, Death’s Head. If you are wondering, there have been six versions of this character in the 616 universes alone. Of course, this figure may get more Transformer fans excited. If you are wondering about the size of the figure, DH has been shown in several assorted sizes over the years. Sometimes he is a giant, others he is just a tall human. Thus, the reason Warlock wave's Colossus was chosen for him, which is ironic as they did the same for the MU scale version.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. A few weeks ago, I finally finished off one of the two major teams in Marvel with the Avengers. Today we start looking at the other major team, the mutant heroes, X-men. We start off with the founding members and the 1960's recruits. Thankfully for next couple of decades it's a lot easier for as, as most people know, the X-men weren't as big as it is now. In fact they were cancelled. The only ones we are missing from these times are Mimic, who now has a incredible chance of being made thanks the deluxe Angel, and Changeling, the character that inspired Morph for the animated series but has next to no chance of being made. (They had to change the name to Morph because DC's Beast Boy was using the name at the time.)