A-force boxset / dark pheonix 2 pk

cable_and_hope

I finally managed to get the Dark Phoenix 2-pack and saw something I found strange. If any of you were wondering why it seems more difficult than usual acquiring this set, one reason is they only come 3 to a box! I asked the lady at customer service (by the way, you need to go there 1st. They seem to know it's a "hot item so they keep them up front, so you need to ask) for it and she went into this small box that can only hold 3 units. Whatup with that Hasbro?!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This may get down to $70. I'll cop then

Yep I'm waiting too. $120 is just too much.

It's $91 now...for 6 figures! One fig normally costs $20. How is $120 for 6 too much?!?! You saying $91 is too much also?

I'm saying I don't want to spend that much on action figures, when in reality I only really want She-Hulk and Bloodstone tbh.

I'm with you there, guy. I only really wanted the Spectrum & She-Hulk figs but Bloodstone & Sif were both pleasant surprises. That head sculpt & stubby arms on She-Hulk were a huge downer though. Back in the dark days of ML this figure would been a home run but in this modern era of mostly beautiful head sculpts it's really just subpar. Even in a set that is pretty much a kit bash full of reused molds She-Hulk was the biggest disappointment for me. Maybe they'll find a way to do the Jean Grey head fix ala the Dark Phoenix/Cyclops 2 pack or something. I have a feeling her & Tigra are gonna be the swap figs in a yet to be announced Avengers wave. All the others in the A-Force set were pretty much spot on, plus they introduced the new furry cape (hello Emma Frost in her black outfit) and the female trenchcoat, both of which got used twice in the set.

This may get down to $70. I'll cop then

Yep I'm waiting too. $120 is just too much.

It's $91 now...for 6 figures! One fig normally costs $20. How is $120 for 6 too much?!?! You saying $91 is too much also?

I only want Monica & Sif. At some point it'll prob hit $80, but I would end up selling the rest. I definitely don't want Loki or that She Hulk. I think the O5 ended up being like $50 at one point, and the SHIELD 3 pack was 25-30. I got the Guardians box set for $45 from EE.