A-force boxset / dark pheonix 2 pk

cable_and_hope

Out of curiosity, anyone that managed to get their A-Force set on TRU.com what was it going for? I'm hesitant to go in on the BBTS pre-order, it's $180 and they want a (non-refundable) down payment.

Also, has there been confirmation that this will be in the store after the convention, on the actual shelves? I thought that was true, but I couldn't find anything to support it.

$119.99

After tax ($10) and next day shipping ($20) came to $150.

I haven't actually seen anything about it showing up in stores, but that is the assumption.

Out of curiosity, anyone that managed to get their A-Force set on TRU.com what was it going for? I'm hesitant to go in on the BBTS pre-order, it's $180 and they want a (non-refundable) down payment.

Also, has there been confirmation that this will be in the store after the convention, on the actual shelves? I thought that was true, but I couldn't find anything to support it.

$119.99

After tax ($10) and next day shipping ($20) came to $150.

I haven't actually seen anything about it showing up in stores, but that is the assumption.

Just curious, why the next day shipping?

Gosh, I kind of assumed when I ordered the A-Force set they would, you know. . . send it to me.

Yeah, I know I chose the free shipping, but even FREE shipping has to be mailed. . . eventually. Seriously, ,my order has had the same "Item(s) located in stock" notation since I made the order, three days ago!

Super! You located my item(s) in stock. How about locating them in MY MAILBOX.

Okay, I'm all vented now.

Gosh, I kind of assumed when I ordered the A-Force set they would, you know. . . send it to me.

Yeah, I know I chose the free shipping, but even FREE shipping has to be mailed. . . eventually. Seriously, ,my order has had the same "Item(s) located in stock" notation since I made the order, three days ago!

As of this morning, I'm still dealing with the same situation.

I got an e-mail from Toys R Us that my order was cancelled, too.

I know I ordered my set within 10 minutes of it being available on the website, and had no problem with the order. And now I've got to hope I can find it in a store or catch in back in stock online when I guarantee there were guys shipping suitcases filled with of 10 of them out of San Diego this weekend.

Jeez, I guess somebody at TRU really screwed the pooch on this one (ask me if I'm surprised).

Fortunately, I got my shipping confirmation, with a Thursday due-date. Not celebrating until it's right here in front of me though. I've lived to many TRU.com horror stories.

Jeez, I guess somebody at TRU really screwed the pooch on this one (ask me if I'm surprised).

Fortunately, I got my shipping confirmation, with a Thursday due-date. Not celebrating until it's right here in front of me though. I've lived to many TRU.com horror stories.

Same here. My current status is at Shipping Label Created. I'm worried though because I read from someone at the Fwoosh forums say they got a shipping notice with fedex only to have it canceled later on.

Did anybody here receive a shipping confirmation with tracking only to have the order canceled?

As of this morning, I'm still dealing with the same situation.

Ya, that's why I never opt for premium shipping. You never know when it's shipping out anyway. I've learned the hard way from years & years of ordering & shipping through my own business.

On the brighter side for me, I just tracked & got confirmation that min was picked up for delivery. Sux that they had to cancel some orders. Are they at least doing rain checks?

My payment is marked as completed on Paypal, I got shipping confirmation (finally) yesterday, and according to tracking info my package left a FedEx Smartpost in Groveport, Ohio sometime yesterday afternoon. So I'm guardedly optimistic.

Really hate TRU website and online ordering system. I ordered this on the site around maybe 11am the day it was live. Later got an email about how there was a delay with my order, but it's NOT a cancellation. Then at 2 in the morning I got an order confirmation email, 2 days after the order. In that email, there was a link to check the status of my order, but clicking the link took me to a page that said the order is not valid. But all the while my bank account was charged for this $130 order. Then Tuesday I got an email that it shipped, and was received at a FedEx smart post in Groveport OH. But the charge was no longer in my bank account and I had the money back. Then tracking my order thru FedEx today, it says it's somewhere in PA, due to arrive to me by Friday. But this morning the charge went through again in my bank account.

All sorts of nonsense and tomfoolery. But sorry to hear about the canceled orders, I'd be tons frustrated by that cause I really am looking forward to this set.

Really hate TRU website and online ordering system. I ordered this on the site around maybe 11am the day it was live. Later got an email about how there was a delay with my order, but it's NOT a cancellation. Then at 2 in the morning I got an order confirmation email, 2 days after the order. In that email, there was a link to check the status of my order, but clicking the link took me to a page that said the order is not valid. But all the while my bank account was charged for this $130 order. Then Tuesday I got an email that it shipped, and was received at a FedEx smart post in Groveport OH. But the charge was no longer in my bank account and I had the money back. Then tracking my order thru FedEx today, it says it's somewhere in PA, due to arrive to me by Friday. But this morning the charge went through again in my bank account.

All sorts of nonsense and tomfoolery. But sorry to hear about the canceled orders, I'd be tons frustrated by that cause I really am looking forward to this set.

Really around 11, I ordered mine at 10:08 and they cancelled my order. Glad you got yours, though. By the way everyone I filed a complaint against TRU with the FTC. I know nothing with prolly happen with it but it makes me feel a little better.

I don't really know how much benefit retailers bring in from these exclusives, but given the $#!+-storm of FUBARs and SNAFUs that seem to follow these convention exclusives especially, I hope its worth it.

Seriously, it has to be one hellacious set for me to even bother.

BTW: given the strangely almost non-existent number of reviews for this set on-line right now, I gotta wonder exactly what percentage of buyers DID have their orders cancelled.

So, its not going to be in stores then? God, they should have given more information about this when it was announced it didn't say SDCC. I have been so insane at work that I wasn't able to order it directly as it when on sale. I am truly depressed I missed this.

So, its not going to be in stores then? God, they should have given more information about this when it was announced it didn't say SDCC. I have been so insane at work that I wasn't able to order it directly as it when on sale. I am truly depressed I missed this.

no it's going to be in store. they just didn't have enough order. there will be another shipment.