Sign in to follow this  
dragonkings

This SDCC Convention Pack looks bad Ass and Includes ROM etc..

They cannibalized so many other scales and reduced so much quality already for the 3.75.

Considering all the resources they spend pushing the 6 inch figures ACROSS the board as "THE ONLY" line for collectors...

All that's gonna happen is what IS HAPPENING to them and Mattel having the same or close to same scale figures cutting into each others markets shares.

I think it's lunacy they could never bother to give the Ghost Riders their bikes years ago at a cost effective Marvel Universe scale but Have no problem giving the Marvel Legends all the Damn BAF's and extra heads etc in the 6 inch line.(which I think is great for those. COllectors)

BUT STANDS, keeping articulation, simple acc. and those little file cards are Too much cost for this scale that price wise is getting dangerously close to 6 inch?

Crazy world...keep on spinning.

Yer we herd so much bull sh&@ about oil prices and plastic prices that's y they had to make cut backs to the 3.75 line but they could find the budget to push a 12" line that nobody's picking up. Scrap the 12" and reinvest in 3.75 line.

Argh!! I missed it. I hate the stress of trying to buy the exclusives. I'll have to keep checking to see if it comes back up. Stupid job.

If worst comes to worst, I hope Rom doesn't climb much above the $50 mark via the scalpers that I so loathe.

Argh!! I missed it. I hate the stress of trying to buy the exclusives. I'll have to keep checking to see if it comes back up. Stupid job.

If worst comes to worst, I hope Rom doesn't climb much above the $50 mark via the scalpers that I so loathe.

Work is hard for me too,

I finally opted to buy Rom by Himself on Ebay and hoped to buy this set too if I could.

Of course the set sold out fast anyway.

Has anyone gotten shipping notices and tracking info yet? I've seen a lot of people on other forums saying they get their exclusives today and mine haven't even shipped yet.

*edit* Nevermind. Just got the shipping notice.

I received my package this morning! 2 days! Wow unbelievable

Just got my notice. Due Friday (allegedly).

Same here. It says Fedex Home Delivery, so it should be true. If it was SmartPost, it would definitely get pushed to Monday.

Mine came and was the Revolution box was all banged up and crushed when it arrived. The shipping box was ok....

My Revolution set showed up today. Box was in great condition. Sorry to those of you who got damaged ones. My Roadblock has an extremely tight right elbow and I'm scared to force it. I've tried hot water, but it only slightly loosened.

My Revolution set showed up today. Box was in great condition. Sorry to those of you who got damaged ones. My Roadblock has an extremely tight right elbow and I'm scared to force it. I've tried hot water, but it only slightly loosened.

Perhaps try using a hair dryer to heat it and then loosen it up.

Perhaps try using a hair dryer to heat it and then loosen it up.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Showed up yesterday. No packing in the box meant bent corners on the packaging.

I'm sure Dwight Stall told them to ship the pack rattling loose in the box.