Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Sponsors

• Topics

• Sure thing, my mistake. I thought those were just closing up this year.
    • Spider-Man Wave
      -Silver Sable: BAF piece, rifle, handgun, knife
      -Doppleganger: BAF piece (Hands can switch between arms: Open hands, fisted hands, twipping hands)
      -Peter Parker: [A casual PP head on the Netflix Danny Rand body] BAF piece Camera, half-spidey/spider-sense head, bookbag
      -Shriek: BAF piece, vocal distortion effect piece
      -Carrion: BAF pieces (2 heads)
      BAF: Hydro-Man (Normal head  and alternate Hipster, beadered Hydro Man Head) X-Men Wave
      -Gambit: BAF piece, Bo staff, card effect, cards to hold, alternate hands
      -Nightcrawler: BAF Piece, sword, Smoke effect (Similar to the effects with the Mysterio figure)
      -Beast: BAF piece [90's looking beast], Modern head. interchangeable hands
      -Storm: BAF piece [White costume storm], lightning effects
      -Forge: BAF piece, tools, gadgets
      BAF: Professor Xavier Avengers Wave
      -Baron Zemo: BAF piece swords
      -Comic Maria Hill: BAF piece, Abigail Brand head, guns
      -Quicksilver: BAF piece
      -Tigra: BAF piece
      -Battle Ravaged Captain America (Ultimate costume): BAF piece, Shield, extra hands
      -BAF: Mr.Fix-It
    • we're actually discussing this a few threads down so try there instead. try the pre sdcc or the prediction threads thanks
    • I think we can predict mostly what will come in some of the upcoming last few waves. If not entirely but partially. For example, the multiple man jacket in addition to the 90's X-Men we've gotten this year practically DEMANDS a Gambit figure. I would not be shocked to learn that a Brood build a figure is on the way. The theme this year seems to be 90's comics. And closer to the end of the year, we may get more figures based on Spider-Man PS4. I mean Mr. Negative is a first for that figure, but why not give us a Scorpion? A Kingpin? Or other versions of characters from the game?

But what about next year? What themes or figures would you want to see show up in 2019?

• I like this outfit Thor wore but not as much as his first outfit that he wore in Thor Ragnarok. They should have added the cloth he tried using to disguise himself. lol

I like how ShartimusPrime had the Bigtime Let Down Spiderman at the end of his videos. It always makes me laugh.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE