X-men Wave revealed?

tarot

Gladiator, seriously? Aside from the fact that we already got one in the SDCC exclusive a few years back was there anyone out there wanting that chump before Gambit, Bishop, Beast, Quicksilver or even Mr. Sinister? What a freakin' crock. So much for that "Best wave to date" crap. In my book a "Best wave" does not include a cheap way to reuse an already produced figure. Kiss my ayass!

I am super happy about Maddrox, but just you watch. They'll pack the damn thing 1 to a case. Sabretooth is sure to be the Classic version. Magneto has gotta be the NOW! version. So by this count there are exactly 2 new characters in this wave. Thanks for making us wait an entire year between X-waves. At this rate well have an entire X-roster by 2040. Thanks for wasting our time. I've always given the creative team the benefit of the doubt but this is a joke.

That's only my 2 cents though.

Gladiator, seriously? Aside from the fact that we already got one in the SDCC exclusive a few years back was there anyone out there wanting that chump before Gambit, Bishop, Beast, Quicksilver or even Mr. Sinister? What a freakin' crock. So much for that "Best wave to date" crap. In my book a "Best wave" does not include a cheap way to reuse an already produced figure. Kiss my ayass!

I am super happy about Maddrox, but just you watch. They'll pack the damn thing 1 to a case. Sabretooth is sure to be the Classic version. Magneto has gotta be the NOW! version. So by this count there are exactly 2 new characters in this wave. Thanks for making us wait an entire year between X-waves. At this rate well have an entire X-roster by 2040. Thanks for wasting our time. I've always given the creative team the benefit of the doubt but this is a joke.

You're still gonna purchase when they come out though huh?

They're not gonna put all the A list x-men in one wave. They will be spread out at best they will put two A list figures per wave.

Glad we are finally getting the highly highly request Multiple Man. I just hope he comes with 3 heads of different expressions.

I do hope this Sabretooth is the classic but if it's not the hopefully Magneto''s Uncanny X-men team version

OH god please be a different version for Magneto. I mean we still haven't gotten the perfect version of that but for god sake given us something different and then redo that.

as for Gladi, I can understand people fustration but you have to know that not everyone was able to get the SDCC one. Not only that but he was the top 10 winner for many many year until he was released.

I think Hasbro knows that the fun of this product is collecting. Not having Scalpers show up and jack the prices so that some figures become impossible to find/purchase. I hope the Magneto they release is just the classic Magneto with something minor changed. And I can not wait for that Psylocke. I hope all the scalpers are pissed.

I think Hasbro knows that the fun of this product is collecting. Not having Scalpers show up and jack the prices so that some figures become impossible to find/purchase. I hope the Magneto they release is just the classic Magneto with something minor changed. And I can not wait for that Psylocke. I hope all the scalpers are pissed.

Yep, scalpers are the worst. If you buy up all the product, just to double the price on the secondary market for me to buy (which I don't), then you're an a-hole. But hey, that's America and capitalism.

I assume the Magneto will be the Marvel now one ( grey suit) . The only one in this wave I could care less about really is the wolverine as I get old of the same characters in a zillion different costumes. Much rather have a new odd character like Multiple man ect then a re-tread. With that said the tiger stripe is his best looking suit.

Please don't let it be Marvel now Magneto. It's been way too long since a decent classic Mags got made, and the last one was such a wasted opportunity. Also, I'm hoping hasbro has enough sense to not make an obvious army builder like Multiple Man one per case. I remember how hard it was to get Chameleon and his three different heads a few years ago.

Please don't let it be Marvel now Magneto. It's been way too long since a decent classic Mags got made, and the last one was such a wasted opportunity. Also, I'm hoping hasbro has enough sense to not make an obvious army builder like Multiple Man one per case. I remember how hard it was to get Chameleon and his three different heads a few years ago.

Yeah the TRU Magento from 2-3 years ago was great but before that Magneto was few and far between and even those were pretty bad. That X-men classics Magento with the floppy helmet and stupid laser on his shoulder is one of the worst figures ever . I would bet it is the modern Magento or Marvel Now Magneto since he hasn't worn the purple and pink outfit for a while now . I love the grey look though .

Magnet will prob be Marvel NOW, but I'm really hoping for ANAD. Sabertooth classic?
DO they have an updated trenchcoat for classic Madrox? I'd prefer X-Factor Investigations

What is the difference between Magento Marvel Now and Magento ANAD as I haven't noticed much change since Marvel Now era in his look?

Yeah the TRU Magento from 2-3 years ago was great but before that Magneto was few and far between and even those were pretty bad. That X-men classics Magento with the floppy helmet and stupid laser on his shoulder is one of the worst figures ever . I would bet it is the modern Magento or Marvel Now Magneto since he hasn't worn the purple and pink outfit for a while now . I love the grey look though .

I think it was more like 5 years ago but that's still pretty recent. In other words WAY too soon to have another Classic Magneto! People really have to get a grip on this "redo love". Magneto's more recent outfits are the way to go at this time. As for Sabretooth, I can see Hasbro making an attempt at his classic look even though the Toybiz version, like the Beast will be hard to beat.. I would also love his more recent X-Men costume. Madrox would be kool no matter what costume he comes in, just come! AND 2X per case!!!

I think it was more like 5 years ago but that's still pretty recent. In other words WAY too soon to have another Classic Magneto! People really have to get a grip on this "redo love". Magneto's more recent outfits are the way to go at this time. As for Sabretooth, I can see Hasbro making an attempt at his classic look even though the Toybiz version, like the Beast will be hard to beat.. I would also love his more recent X-Men costume. Madrox would be kool no matter what costume he comes in, just come! AND 2X per case!!!

The TRU Magneto was released in 2014

The TRU Magneto was released in 2014

Ah! Well I stand corrected. But also, this magnifies my point.

"Redo Love". Lol, that's gonna be a classic. I too am very leary about straight redos of figures, but Hasbro's been pretty good thus far about character choice. Let's just face it. Anything done by Toybiz is fair game from Hasbro's standpoint so I don't think they have any problem taking a shot at Sabes or Beast. Where they get into shady waters is when they have to admit one of their own was bad enough to warrant a redo. For the most part, when redoing figures they try not to use the same looks or costumes. Take figures like Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch or Emma Frost. Most of us will agree that all of them could benefit from a redo, but luckily for Hasbro & us fans, all three of them have an alternate costume or color scheme they could use to prevent doing a "straight redo". Emma has a black costume, which I am convinced will be done, it's just a matter of time. Both SW & QS have modern costumes that can be done to distinguish them from the previous figs. In a few cases just doing the exact same figure in a better way is just unavoidable. This is the case with Klaw and Symbiote Spidey and will also be the case with Silver Surfer. The one thing I really like about those few instances is that, Symbiote Spidey aside, they usually try to release them in a format where they don't take up space in a standard wave. Klaw will be done in a 2 pack. Medusa will be done as an exclusive and Black Panther was done as an exclusive. This gives the customer the option to decide whether or not to purchase that figure without placing the necessity of having to buy it just for the BAF piece. I personally have no problem with straight redo as long as it's pretty well confirmed that the previous one needed improvement. If Hasbro wants to admit to a mistake and then try to atone for it (while still taking another 20+ bucks from me, mind you) I have little to no issue with that. They've also shown that they can fix some mistakes without actually doing what would be considered a "redo". Such was the case when they included what many believe was a replacement Jean Grey head sculpt with the Dark Phoenix figure. It's little details like that and the inclusion of a Magneto Onslaught head in the Juggernaut wave that makes me think they appreciate the consumer, but then they turn around and do something like Gladiator in the next X-Wave that burns me up and has me scratching my head like WTF?

"Redo Love". Lol, that's gonna be a classic. I too am very leary about straight redos of figures, but Hasbro's been pretty good thus far about character choice. Let's just face it. Anything done by Toybiz is fair game from Hasbro's standpoint so I don't think they have any problem taking a shot at Sabes or Beast. Where they get into shady waters is when they have to admit one of their own was bad enough to warrant a redo. For the most part, when redoing figures they try not to use the same looks or costumes. Take figures like Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch or Emma Frost. Most of us will agree that all of them could benefit from a redo, but luckily for Hasbro & us fans, all three of them have an alternate costume or color scheme they could use to prevent doing a "straight redo". Emma has a black costume, which I am convinced will be done, it's just a matter of time. Both SW & QS have modern costumes that can be done to distinguish them from the previous figs. In a few cases just doing the exact same figure in a better way is just unavoidable. This is the case with Klaw and Symbiote Spidey and will also be the case with Silver Surfer. The one thing I really like about those few instances is that, Symbiote Spidey aside, they usually try to release them in a format where they don't take up space in a standard wave. Klaw will be done in a 2 pack. Medusa will be done as an exclusive and Black Panther was done as an exclusive. This gives the customer the option to decide whether or not to purchase that figure without placing the necessity of having to buy it just for the BAF piece. I personally have no problem with straight redo as long as it's pretty well confirmed that the previous one needed improvement. If Hasbro wants to admit to a mistake and then try to atone for it (while still taking another 20+ bucks from me, mind you) I have little to no issue with that. They've also shown that they can fix some mistakes without actually doing what would be considered a "redo". Such was the case when they included what many believe was a replacement Jean Grey head sculpt with the Dark Phoenix figure. It's little details like that and the inclusion of a Magneto Onslaught head in the Juggernaut wave that makes me think they appreciate the consumer, but then they turn around and do something like Gladiator in the next X-Wave that burns me up and has me scratching my head like WTF?

Good points. I have very little use for a redos.

Magnet will prob be Marvel NOW, but I'm really hoping for ANAD. Sabertooth classic?
DO they have an updated trenchcoat for classic Madrox? I'd prefer X-Factor Investigations

What is the difference between Magento Marvel Now and Magento ANAD as I haven't noticed much change since Marvel Now era in his look?

Marvel NOW

53f4b2fcb8217.jpg

Marvel ANAD

content_uncanny-x-men-vol1-1.jpg

Ya, I'm thinking Hasbro's licking their chops to show they can out do Toybiz's Classic Sabretooth, but that's gonna be a tall order, especially if they try to use the same old Hyperion buck. Probably gonna use the new Odinson buck with some glued on parts. I'm predicting a near miss, kinda like the Hobgoblin figure. As far as the trenchcoat, I think they finally got it right with the Netflix Punisher. It's a vast improvement over the Jack Skelington/Sam Jackson, Snopp Dog, sickly skinny armed trenchcoat buck they've ruined so many potentially cool figures with in the past. I'm assuming they've held out on doing Gambit so long for that same reason. I'd be happy with a NOW Magneto. The ANAD Magneto is just too far off the traditional Magneto feel for me, but I have the TRU exclusive and that will always be my go to.

Im super happy about an Xmen wave but am waiting to see figures like Lilandra, Sauron, Shaw, Trask, Callisto, Black Tom, Moira, morph, nimrod.... make it into figures.

We really need a redo of Mystique, Emma Frost, Toad, Professor X, Mr Sinister.....

This waves BAF apocalypse looks great though along with wolverine, storm, and Psylocke.....

Some more X men Two Packs would be cool too.

If Multiple Man is to be Included in this wave, I hope to goodness that it's in his 90's X Factor costume as seen in the 90's X-Men Cartoon.

I still think it would be cruel, neglectful, and poor planning to release this version of Multiple Man since weve gotten Havok, Polaris, and Quicksilver in much more iconic and classic costumes, NONE (except Quicksilver, though he did have a Navy with a yellow X costume during that era for a time) of which would match that version of Jamie Madrox. Just dont think it will happen. I think factoring in part reuse, it will be the Netflix Punisher trench coat on a t-shirt and jeans body. I wouldnt put it past them to use movie Star-Lord for the t-shirt, despite the weird raised parts in the shirt on the upper torso. If the parts are compatible, possibly the Bruce Banner jeans lower body. But not sure if they'd all fit together. Might get new parts. But the look I'd bank on the X-Factor Investigations version.

Of the 2 Magneto looks posted, I think they could achieve the NOW version with the Moon Knight cape, the Marvel NOW Cyclops belt, and the Bucky Cap body. With some paint detail and possibly shins or forearms overlays.

Sabretooth I would see as a Jim Lee remake (its been since ToyBiz ML 5?!) and on the Odinson body makes sense. Excited to see it. And I heard theres a minor update to the Gladiator costume that is red and black, so theyll likely do that and reuse the head sculpt.

Im pleased with the character selection and definitely excited for Multiple Man! Might need to buy 5 or 7 of them...

Im super happy about an Xmen wave but am waiting to see figures like Lilandra, Sauron, Shaw, Trask, Callisto, Black Tom, Moira, morph, nimrod.... make it into figures.

We really need a redo of Mystique, Emma Frost, Toad, Professor X, Mr Sinister.....

This waves BAF apocalypse looks great though along with wolverine, storm, and Psylocke.....

Some more X men Two Packs would be cool too.

We don't need a "redo" of Emma Frost (She was redone in that Wolverine "etailer" wave about 5 years ago and with the exception of missing her cape, it came out good), but it would be nice if we got her in her modern dark costume look. Definitely Toad either in classic or even modern look. Mr Sinister doesn't really need a redo since the Toybiz version was great, but I can see Hasbro making him just because we have new collectors. We don't need a redo of Professor X, but we could use him in his hover chair (I'd like him dressed in his tactical attire). I agree with all your suggestions of the "newbies" with the exceptions of Moira and Morph (I can't see wasting slots on civilians and non existent characters), but that's me.