Sign in to follow this  
Chazwinski

Hiya Toys 3.75 Injustice figures

I thought you guys might find it interesting that Hiya toys recently gained a license to make 3.75" figures of the DC characters from the Injustice 2 video game. I read this over on toyark and hope I copied the link correctly. I personally haven't bought any of the alien or predator figures by this company, but was curious as to how well their scale fit in with our MU figures:

http://news.toyark.com/2017/11/01/toyark-exclusive-hiya-toys-acquires-injustice-2-license-276929

Could this FINALLY give us a 4" SWAMP THING!?!?!??!!!

Here's a character list (copied from Wikipedia), as I don't actually have the game (I quit buying consoles after X-box 360):

• Aquaman
  • Atom
  • Atrocitus
  • Bane
  • Batman
  • Black Adam
  • Black Canary
  • Black Manta
  • Blue Beetle
  • Braniac
  • Captain Cold
  • Catwoman
  • Cheetah
  • Cyborg
  • Darkseid
  • Deadshot
  • Doctor Fate
  • Firestorm
  • Flash
  • Gorilla Grodd
  • Green Arrow
  • Green Lantern
  • Harley Quinn
  • Hellboy (probably won't get this one)
  • Joker
  • Poison Ivy
  • Raiden (won't get this one either)
  • Red Hood
  • Robin
  • Scarecrow
  • Starfire
  • Sub-zero (nor him)
  • Supergirl
  • Superman
  • Swamp Thing
  • Wonder Woman

Additionally, several characters are playable as "premier skins", which transform characters from the existing roster into other DC Comics characters with unique voices, dialogue, and in certain cases, altered super moves.

• Bizarro (Superman premier skin)
  • Black Lightning (Raiden premier skin)
  • Grid (Cyborg premier skin)
  • Jay Garrick (Flash premier skin)
  • John Stewart (Green Lantern premier skin)
  • Mr. Freeze (Captain Cold premier skin)
  • Power Girl (Supergirl premier skin)
  • Reverse Flash (Flash premier skin)
  • Vixen (Cheetah premier skin)

Thats a amazing list to chose characters to make from.

many of the variants should be easy to create as exclusives

Dr.Fate,DarkSeid, Red Hood, Poison Ivy, Blue Beetle,Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Superman,Supergirl, Swamp-thing, Arrow,Grodd, and Wonderwoman would be my MVPs from that list.

I got most of the DC multiverse Batman characters.

But so many wants here in general for my collection, Id collect as many as they'd make from that list.

Dragonkings, your post had me thinking about alot variants (alot of beer, charging alot) and laughing. Then, you had me imagining alot Batman characters (an alot in a Batman suit, an alot in a Harley suit) and imagining devoting a whole Detolf shelf to a new alot collection (I’d totally buy these, by the way).

Google “the alot is better than you” if you aren’t familiar with this fantastic creature. (Then, imagine an alot dressed like Batgirl. Tell me you wouldn’t buy it).

Man, daylight saving time may be screwing with me this morning.

I have most of the old Infinite Heroes figures. I'm sure that these will be too big to fit in with them, though. On the other hand, if the quality is good and the variety is there, I wouldn't mind "upgrading" my 3.75 DC collection.
Are most of the characters in their classic costumes?

I have most of the old Infinite Heroes figures. I'm sure that these will be too big to fit in with them, though. On the other hand, if the quality is good and the variety is there, I wouldn't mind "upgrading" my 3.75 DC collection.

Are most of the characters in their classic costumes?

My guess is "NO", unfortunately. More than likely they will be wearing the specially designed costumes from the video game.

Put a trench coat on the demogorgon and that picture becomes hilarious. Those Preds look pretty sweet. Wedge, did you manage to fix your frozen arm? I've been on the fence about these and the Xenos. Figures from NECA, Diamond, and similar manufacturers tend to be brittle and fragile. I don't plan on banging them together like a 5 year old playing with his toys, but I want to know that I can at least pose them without fear of breaking limbs.

I’m almost done with it all.

I got one from Amazon that is better. The thigh swivel is tight, and I don’t dare risking it. His knee will end up just a little cocked inward.

I got a return label today from BBTS. I’ll send it back tomorrow and await my refund.

I will try to set up the picture I’ve been dreaming of tomorrow.

I’m almost done with it all.

I got one from Amazon that is better. The thigh swivel is tight, and I don’t dare risking it. His knee will end up just a little cocked inward.

I got a return label today from BBTS. I’ll send it back tomorrow and await my refund.

I will try to set up the picture I’ve been dreaming of tomorrow.

Eesh. Were they both the same Predator or is this happening across the whole line?

Same Predator. I will see if I can post a pic from my phone.

My wife is working on it. I am being told it is too large to upload.