Most Wanted Comic Figures?

BradMan

Well my first post was from July and contained 37-40 figures and since then only one of them has been confirmed (Classic Comic Loki) so I’ll just keep my original list for a while I suppose lol.

Having said that, while Night Thrasher, Puma & 6-Armed Spidey-(LOVED that original toybiz one that I played with as a kid...so where’s my Armored Spidey???) weren’t part of my original list, they (along with 200+ other characters) could have easily been and I’m just thrilled to be getting those 3. Having those 3 figs finish off the Kingpin Wave has also turned that wave (for me) from garbage...into a pretty decent wave! Sure, still having over half the wave be lackluster (WHY did we not get a CLASSIC Silver Sable...so frustrating) should discount the wave in a more serious way for me...BUT...Puma, Thrasher and 6-Arm Parker are HUGE wins for me.

Let’s play figure out the remaining waves for 2019!

So, assuming they produce at least an equal number of waves next year as they did this year, which is 11 (also, historically speaking, they have only increased total number of waves released each year, for the last 5 years, and have yet to reduce), what are the remaining waves going to be?

So far, I’m positing 8 confirmed waves for next year already, which would leave 3 TBD mystery waves. 1 X-men wave, 1 Deapool wave (whatever that Wendigo wave is), 2 Spidey waves, 1 Captain Marvel wave, 1 Vintage wave and 2 Avengers waves. 

For me personally, I would love the remaining 3 waves to be: Another Knights wave (sans any Netflix figs), a Thor wave (which won’t happen) and an Uncanny X-Force Wave.

8 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Let’s play figure out the remaining waves for 2019!

So, assuming they produce at least an equal number of waves next year as they did this year, which is 11 (also, historically speaking, they have only increased total number of waves released each year, for the last 5 years, and have yet to reduce), what are the remaining waves going to be?

So far, I’m positing 8 confirmed waves for next year already, which would leave 3 TBD mystery waves. 1 X-men wave, 1 Deapool wave (whatever that Wendigo wave is), 2 Spidey waves, 1 Captain Marvel wave, 1 Vintage wave and 2 Avengers waves. 

For me personally, I would love the remaining 3 waves to be: Another Knights wave (sans any Netflix figs), a Thor wave (which won’t happen) and an Uncanny X-Force Wave.

actually the latest rumour:

1. Spider-Man wave 1
2. Captain Marvel wave 1
3. Avengers 4 wave 1
4. X-men wave 1
5. Avengers wave 2
6. Spider-Man wave 2
7. X-men wave 2
8. Vintage wave 1
9. Avengers wave 3
10. X-Force wave 1

Plus boxsets and exclusives

No Deadpool wave. The Sasquatch might be the BAF for the second X-wave or the X-Force wave.

10 hours ago, americamgl said:

I second your list!!! Definetely need to get Lady Deathstrike and Mr. Sinister. I have been looking at Warpath on Ebay but he is so expensive.

I can’t believe it’s taken this long for a decent Sinister. If we’re getting Reavers now I could almost guarantee Deathstrike is coming. And Yeah dude Warpath is ridiculously pricey on there. I had the classic red and blue and the x-force one and then I got a decent x-force custom and decided to sell the original. I regret it sometimes but it was worth the money I got and I think I actually like the look of the Custom better. 

3 hours ago, logandelanoche said:

Whenever we do get one, I hope he has two heads; the classic look and the AoA-esque goatee head.

Come to think of it, I wouldn’t mind a Ms. Sinister either. But one thing at a time lol

How about three heads?! Lol. One with the modern long hair look. 

On 10/28/2018 at 9:12 AM, tarot said:

actually the latest rumour:

1. Spider-Man wave 1
2. Captain Marvel wave 1
3. Avengers 4 wave 1
4. X-men wave 1
5. Avengers wave 2
6. Spider-Man wave 2
7. X-men wave 2
8. Vintage wave 1
9. Avengers wave 3
10. X-Force wave 1

Plus boxsets and exclusives

No Deadpool wave. The Sasquatch might be the BAF for the second X-wave or the X-Force wave.

I’m skeptical of a third Avengers Wave for next year but, having said that, considering it’s the final avengers movie (for a while at least) and obviously going to be ultra climatic, Hasbro potentially going out with a bang on Avengers figures/waves next year would certainly not shock me in the slightest.

I am however MUCH more skeptical of a 2nd dedicated X-men comic wave next year. I’m just going to say right here and now, that it ain’t gonna happen. To that end, I’ve heard Ting & Stall reference the Caliban wave as “the 2019 X-Men wave”, much in the same way they referenced the Warlock and Apoc waves prior to that-always in a singular terms. Now, I for one hope to be proven quite wrong because us getting two Spidey AND two X-Men waves EVERY year is something I wish for immensely.

Regarding whatever that wave is that contains the Wendigo BAF, is where things get interesting...

Firstly, the “Deadpool” waves we have gotten this year are primarily (imo) just super solid X-Men & X-Force waves, with some actual Deadpool’s thrown in. I’ve hated that they they were calling them “Deadpool” waves but I understand why they were, from a solicitation standpoint. Also, on a side note for Hasbro in case they are reading...you can afford to tone down the Deadpool’s, just slightly. I get the appeal and I love me some DP like anybody else but like that boxers DP figure for example should have never taken up a wave roster slot... That’s the EXACT kind of figure that should comprise an exclusive.

Secondly, this Wendigo wave is the first wave I can recall, that has ever been announced this early. They announced the BAF and Guardian...but said nothing to what the actual wave actually is...AND they stated it’s a fall 2019 wave. Hasbro never reveals BAFs or a figure for a wave this early (a full year out). That’s something not unprecedented for Star Wars but certainly is for Legends (in the modern Infinite era anyways). It’s like they are keeping this wave highly secret right now...but felt compelled to partially reveal it a full year out. Very odd.

I would kill for a Rick Remender Uncanny X-Force Wave (as well as a Remender based Uncanny Avengers Wave) so I’m really curious to see more about this mystery Wendigo wave. It would be very strange to even see the whole wave revealed at Toy Fair in Feb but I imagine we will something else to it, at least one more figure, two tops.

I'm all about the Cosmic, baby! Just imagining having all these one day just makes me nerdgasm into unconsciousness. 

1. Air-walker!
  2. Captain Mar-Vell
  3. Ikaris (Classic) (and/or all the main classic Eternals)
  4. ROM!!!
  5. The In-betweener
  6. Adam Warlock (first Starlin era/ Classic version)
  7. The Stranger
  8. Ronan the Accuser (Classic)
  9. Firelord
  10. Gamora (Classic)
  11. Champion (BAF) (and/or all the Classic Elders of the Universe)
  12. Mantis (regular and green skinned)
  13. Super-Skrull
  14. Classic Skrull Army builder
  15. Classic Kree Army builder (I would love to see a box set of the main military ranks, with blue and pink skin heads!)
  16. Lilandra (exile or Empress version)
  17. Deathbird
  18. Ms Marvel (Classic Red and Blue suit complete with 1970s feathered hair! :D)
  19. Annihilus (Classic)
  20. Kang (Classic)
  21. Blastarr (Classic)

I would really like them to start drop feeding some of the more prolific younger X-Men. Rockslide and armour would both make good BAF’s. It’s also about time we got some more new mutants regard less of whether or not the film comes out anytime soon. Karma, Moonstar, Sunspot, Magma, Cannonball and Cypher with an additional bearded head to match his current look would be figures I’d like to see Hasbro have a crack at now.

I also need more asgardians for my display. An updated warriors three, Baldur, Kul, Karnilla, War Thor are all characters I need.

Heroes

1. Stingray
2. Death's Head
3. Spiderling
4. Spinneret 
5. Nightcrawler
6. Rachel Grey
7. Toxin (Pat)
8. Diamondback (Rachel)
9. Banshee
10. Guardsman

Villains

1. Looter
2. Titanium man
3. Crimson Dynamo
4. Spider-cide
5. Cyber
6. Mr. Sinister
7. Scorpion
8. Mastermind
9. Black Tom Cassidy
10. Armada

13 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Heroes

1. Stingray
2. Death's Head
3. Spiderling
4. Spinneret 
5. Nightcrawler
6. Rachel Grey
7. Toxin (Pat)
8. Diamondback (Rachel)
9. Banshee
10. Guardsman

Villains

1. Looter
2. Titanium man
3. Crimson Dynamo
4. Spider-cide
5. Cyber
6. Mr. Sinister
7. Scorpion
8. Mastermind
9. Black Tom Cassidy
10. Armdad

Excellent call on Black Tom Cassidy and Cyber man. Also Mastermind and Scopion (can’t believe we’ve never seen either of them). 

I was just thinking and I know I did a list already. But I’d really like to throw in a few more. Now, given I’m in love with Uncanny X-Force is love to see the full varied roster made. I really love the character of DR NEMESIS! I’d love to see him. And a new Spiral!  Who doesn’t want her!?  Imagine how much better they could do her now. Also, Wolfsbane, new Fantomex, Messiah Complex Bishop, and I think I’ve already beaten that I want a new Warpath into the ground. Elixir would be cool. I’m sure I’m missing a few. 

39 minutes ago, JKenbok said:

Excellent call on Black Tom Cassidy and Cyber man. Also Mastermind and Scopion (can’t believe we’ve never seen either of them). 

I was just thinking and I know I did a list already. But I’d really like to throw in a few more. Now, given I’m in love with Uncanny X-Force is love to see the full varied roster made. I really love the character of DR NEMESIS! I’d love to see him. And a new Spiral!  Who doesn’t want her!?  Imagine how much better they could do her now. Also, Wolfsbane, new Fantomex, Messiah Complex Bishop, and I think I’ve already beaten that I want a new Warpath into the ground. Elixir would be cool. I’m sure I’m missing a few. 

Well, I'm Irish, so I would suggest an irish character or two. Also Cyber would give another Wolverine foe, or you could have your other foes harvest his Adamantium. Alos Scorpion is probably the last of the major Spidey foes not to get a toy. 

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

Well, I'm Irish, so I would suggest an irish character or two. Also Cyber would give another Wolverine foe, or you could have your other foes harvest his Adamantium. Alos Scorpion is probably the last of the major Spidey foes not to get a toy. 

My thoughts exactly. And I’ve always loved Black Tom as a character. I’m Irish as well; my moms maiden name is O’Leary lol. Says it all. 

11 hours ago, JKenbok said:

My thoughts exactly. And I’ve always loved Black Tom as a character. I’m Irish as well; my moms maiden name is O’Leary lol. Says it all. 

Cool, where yoo born in ireland or are you half Irish?

Still we need a Black Tom to go with the Juggernaut 

6 hours ago, leokearon said:

Cool, where yoo born in ireland or are you half Irish?

Still we need a Black Tom to go with the Juggernaut 

Yeah I’m half Irish. Or a little less probably. Moms parents were from there. 

But yeah! We need Cain’s boy Tom. Man I wish I had a picture l, but I had a really cool custom of him in the classic look, but times got tough, and I sold it. It was nicely done. 

3 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Yeah I’m half Irish. Or a little less probably. Moms parents were from there. 

But yeah! We need Cain’s boy Tom. Man I wish I had a picture l, but I had a really cool custom of him in the classic look, but times got tough, and I sold it. It was nicely done. 

Tom, Sean and Theresa all need to be made, or in the case of Sean done a whole lot better 

11 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Tom, Sean and Theresa all need to be made, or in the case of Sean done a whole lot better 

Oh god yeah that Banshe was unredeemable. Love Siryn too. She actually has some depth to her with her struggles. How awesome would a three pack be?!  Ha, that’ll never happen though. 

Yes good

1 hour ago, watanabefan said:

Hasbro could easily make a Jim Lee Banshee from the new Forge we've seen recently.

Marvel-Legends-Series-6-inch-Forge-Figur

Banshee+jim+lee.jpg

Yes good call on that. Now that you mention it I will not be surprised if they do that. Just give me some nice looking wing capes like there was on the storm jubilee wave figure and two head sculpts. One looking regular and one screaming like the black bolt figure.