Most Wanted Comic Figures?

BradMan

The only hard to find for me so far (in Canada) is Silver Surfer. But I admit I lucked out finding Mr. Fantastic, The Thing and Magik when they first showed up at EB Games.

Hasbro and/or EB Games made the mistake of ordering more Human Torches and Invisible Womans than the demand called for and so most stores here still have Johnnys from that first batch on clearance. Must explain why they're ordering figures in more limited quantities since.

I'm also afraid it's going to be hard to find these X-men exclusives :sad:

2 hours ago, mako said:

Part of me wants to argue that the only reason Thing and Majik are so bloody hard to find is because they were released relatively right on the heels of Silver Surfer, and the distribution network in place between Walgreens and Hasbro just doesn't work that fast.

Of course, the other part of me agrees completely. The last few weeks don't bode well for the X-Men exclusives. Not just because I couldn't find Thing or Majik, but because a lot of the stores I went to seemed to have lesser and lesser of an ML presence, with many having put them out as if they were an after-thought. Then there was at least one with no ML at all.

I definitely think they were having a distribution problem at some point during the Silver Surfer release. Remember all those problems with cancellations from the website?  Yeah it was a **** show. Hopefully they get it all straightened out and running more smoothly. With toys r us closed I was hoping they’d get better distribution between Walmart target and Walgreens. 

1 hour ago, tarot said:

If they do make his figure i hope sone of the profit will go to a charity in his name. That is the only way i would buy it and it would keep the greedy business manager of his away from it.

THIS. That’s the only way that wouldn’t feel gross. 

RIP Stan.

On 11/9/2018 at 12:15 AM, leokearon said:

Morph would be a good choice, though I would prefer his original comic costume as Changeling

Is anyone here grabbing that "X-men Deadpool" from the newest wave and making him into any one of the Uncanny X-men 275 male characters? Forge is on the pipeline so I'm tempted to make him Banshee. Didn't the New Mutants kids also wear that costume? Cannonball? Perhaps TAS Morph, though I wouldn't know which head to use. Any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DewonScott89 said:

I would like a the comic version of Blackheart from ghost rider. Im curious though of how they would pull that figure off. Also give me a Vengeance figure as well.

Heck yeah Blackheart has been one of my top wants for quite a while. I think he'd make for a good build-a-figure in a Spider-Man wave perhaps, if not single-carded. I would be ecstatic to see Vengeance and Ghost Rider Ketch in the ultimate riders line at some point.

36 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Heck yeah Blackheart has been one of my top wants for quite a while. I think he'd make for a good build-a-figure in a Spider-Man wave perhaps, if not single-carded. I would be ecstatic to see Vengeance and Ghost Rider Ketch in the ultimate riders line at some point.

A mephisto figure would be cool too I think for a marvel collection since he interacts with multiple heroes and villains from the marvel universe. Plus what about cosmic ghost rider, that would be awesome

3 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

Agreed. Would love a Ketch Ghost Rider and Vengeance. My favorite comics were the 90's Ketch GR. My biggest want which I'll probably never see is Lilith and the Lilin, especially Blackout, Pilgrim, Skinner and Outcast. Would love to eventually see a Mephisto and Zarathos as well.

I'm in desperate need of the 90's versions of GOTG. I know we got Vance Astro last year, but he felt like more of an inclusion due to his appearance in the 2008 comic series (which is fine). That being said, let see some more Jim Valentino inspired costumes!

Here is my list of most wanted Comic styled figures.

X-Men Characters:
Storm (Jim lee costume, she's been hinted at so I believe its only a matter of time)
an updated Jim Lee Jean Grey
Nightcrawler
Classic Colossus
Banshee
Classic Magneto (he's been rumored)
Quicksilver (there's been rumors of him as well)
Toad
Avalanche
Pyro
Morph

Spiderman Characters:
Mangaverse Spider-Man
Doppleganger
2 pack of Romita Style Spidey & Gwen Stacy
Updated Big Time Spiderman
Iron Spider
Classic Vulture

Avengers based Characters:
Classic Dr. Strange
US Agent (on the bigger wolf cap mold)
Firestar

• 1 month later...

Make mine mutant.

Wolfsbane, Feral, Marrow, Shard, Random, Sunspot, Moonstar, Strong Guy, Warpath, Meltdown, X-Factor Havok and Polaris, Siryn, Richter, Malcolm, Randal, Rachael Summers, a reissue of Strife, Morph, Mimic, Black Tom, Banshee, Proteus, Holocaust, X-Man, Goblin Queen, Maggot, Surge, Pixie, M, Chamber, Penance. The list is endless.

Classic Adam Warlock (w/cape)

Classic Drax (dumb w/cape)

Count Nefaria

Man-Ape (M'Baku for the politically correct)

Mr Hyde

Bi-Beast (BAF)

Daimon Hellstrom (Son of Satan original costume)

Mantis

Senyaka

Death Adder

Rattler

Bushmaster (with Bendi wire. I know I've stated the reason we don't get Bendi Wire, but it's necessary for this character.

Proxima Midnight & Super Giant (I'd like the other Black Order members as well, but Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian  can pass for their 616 counterparts)

Attuma

Skurge the Executioner

Snowbird/White Sasquatch 2 pack

Shaman

Mar-Vell

Mephisto

Nimrod

Destiny

Avalanche

That's more than enough for now.

3 hours ago, Retroman37 said:

A classic Doctor Strange is something I've always wanted.

Classic Doctor Strange is very much in need of an update! The Toy Biz one was great at the time, but it hasn't aged that well, and doesn't fit in with Hasbro Legends. Classic Thor really needs an update, too. 

One great thing about the "Spider-Man Classics" line that Toy Biz made is that there would be figures that were obviously based on a particular artist's take on the character. Even if it was kind of a sub-line, or interchangeable heads, I would love to see Hasbro do some more figures based on specific artists' styles- particularly Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko.

Agree with @Rukkdeez about Classic Warlock and Classic Drax (Starlin), and also about Mephisto, which someone else also mentioned.  Mephisto is absolutely at the top of my list.  I'm convinced that if they did Mephisto in a classic Starlin way they could shift a lot of units.

NB: Crediting Starlin as *author*, not necessarily artist.  Perez and Lim were as important.

Amelia Voght, Armor, Beast (Astonishing era, and AoA), Bishop (Uncanny X-Force), Black Tom, Blindfold, Blob, Callisto, Chamber, Colossus (classic, red/white 80s, and acolyte), Dazzler (80s), Dust, Emma Frost (Astonishing era, regular and diamond forms), Exodus, Havok (classic), Hellion (telekinetic hands), Holocaust, Karma, Legion, Magik (New Mutants), Masque, Mojo, Mirage, Nightcrawler (any 616, and AoA versions), Pixie, Proteus, Pyro, Psylocke (80s armour), Rachel Grey (red hound, and red/yellow jacketed look from six or seven years back), Rogue (80s, and Legacy era), Sebastian Shaw, Senyaka, Sinister (more Victorian, long-haired look), Spiral, Sugar Man, Sunfire (AoA/horseman), Sunspot, and Wolverine (post-Astonishing era, and X-Force), to name a few.

Really, I'd be into the whole early New Mutants crew, but especially Magik and Karma. I'm not picky about whether they use their original outfits, or the 2000s reboots. The originals hold more nostalgia for me, but Karma has a bit more visual identity with her cybernetic leg, and Magik also used the more recent outfit on the extinction team, which would allow her to fit in with more characters.

I'm a fan of topical figures, so my most wanted are basically:

* Extremis Iron Man (redo)

* Modern/Classic Captain America (with sculpted scalemail and a properly sculpted shield)

* Modern Thor (a retool of the Marvel NOW! version)

* Modern Loki (or Agent of Asgard Loki)

* Modern Doctor Strange

* Pymtron

* And for the kicks, Marvel NOW! Iron Man (redo)