Most Wanted Comic Figures?

BradMan

I haven't heard any rumours about Nightcrawler, but I feel like the next proper X-Men wave after Caliban pretty much has to have him in it. He has to be the most requested X-character that still needs to be done. 90s Storm seems like a pretty safe bet too, but we just got 80s Storm so I could see Nightcrawler coming first, if they don't end up in the same wave. The Caliban wave actually completes the classic blue team, though, right? Not too many more to finish the gold team too...

What's the likelihood of Hasbro making figures of supporting characters?

The only two who come to mind are Netflix's Claire Temple and Mary Jane Watson, both figures were packaged in two-packs. I'd like to see more of Spider-Man's cast, but it's tricky to figure out who Hasbro could potentially pair non-super heroes with.

A re-issue of Hobgoblin with an alternate Ned Leeds head packaged with Betty Brant
Flash Thompson packaged with a re-issued Agent Venom
Robbie Robertson packed with Tombstone

I'm eagerly awaiting the announcement for the next Walgreens Exclusive Fantastic Four figure. It has to be Doctor Doom, doesn't it? And I suppose the only chance we'll get an Alicia Masters would be in a two-pack. Maybe with a FF uniformed Johnny Storm?

I've suggested Hasbro do a Famous Couples 2-pack similar to ToyBiz's from the 90s-2000s.

Akin to the Dark Phoenix/Cyclops, Spidey/MJ, and Miles Morales/Spider-Gwen two-packs.

Would love to see a wheelchairless Xavier with a Moira MacTaggert (or an Xavier with a Lilandra and a Banshee with Moira), Beast with Trish Tilby, AoA Rogue with AoA Gambit, Beast with Trish Tilby.

32 minutes ago, BooyakabungaBuzz said:

I'm eagerly awaiting the announcement for the next Walgreens Exclusive Fantastic Four figure. It has to be Doctor Doom, doesn't it? And I suppose the only chance we'll get an Alicia Masters would be in a two-pack. Maybe with a FF uniformed Johnny Storm?

Do you think they're still doing Fantastic Four? It seems like they switched to X-Men.

7 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I've suggested Hasbro do a Famous Couples 2-pack similar to ToyBiz's from the 90s-2000s.

Akin to the Dark Phoenix/Cyclops, Spidey/MJ, and Miles Morales/Spider-Gwen two-packs.

Would love to see a wheelchairless Xavier with a Moira MacTaggert (or an Xavier with a Lilandra and a Banshee with Moira), Beast with Trish Tilby, AoA Rogue with AoA Gambit, Beast with Trish Tilby.

Shouldn't it be AOA Rogue and Magneto since they were married

9 hours ago, Satam said:

Hasbro knows how popular Doom is.  I'd be surprised if collectors had to wait much longer for a new one.  Perhaps they were working on the figure, but there was some kind of delay and they slipped a couple X-Men figures into the Walgreen Exclusive slot while they work things out.

It's definitely possible. If the rumours pan out, there will have been at least four X-Men characters by the time they return to Fantastic Four, though: Magik, Mystique, Emma Frost, and Danielle Moonstar.

On 2/1/2019 at 12:37 AM, leokearon said:

Shouldn't it be AOA Rogue and Magneto since they were married

Haha yes! I was just thinking back to Toybiz's Famous Couples figures that had AOA Rogue and AOA Gambit paired up. Perhaps it made sense then as AOA Magneto had the same costume as 616 Magneto and his only differing look are his braids.

Ok now I want an extra head with braids ala AOA with the release of the "Classic" Magneto.

gambitrogue.jpg

6 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Haha yes! I was just thinking back to Toybiz's Famous Couples figures that had AOA Rogue and AOA Gambit paired up. Perhaps it made sense then as AOA Magneto had the same costume as 616 Magneto and his only differing look are his braids.

Ok now I want an extra head with braids ala AOA with the release of the "Classic" Magneto.

gambitrogue.jpg

AOA Magneto head would be a nice touch

• 3 weeks later...

After what’s been announced/revealed at Toy Fair, my most wanted Marvel Legends are iconic/classic comic versions of

Falcon

Doctor Strange

Captain Marvel (Monica)

She-Hulk (either “Savage” first appearance or “Sensational” Byrne version)

Hercules

Adam Warlock

Gamora

Coleen Wing

Yellowjacket

Tigra

Shang Chi

War Machine

Brother Voodoo

Kitty Pryde

Banshee (green and yellow)

Doctor Doom

Ultron

Kang

Galactus (gotta be at least 30 inches tall, sorry)

Mole Man

Annihilus

Red Skull

Baron Zemo

Executioner

Ulik the Troll

M.O.D.O.K.

Crimson Dynamo

Mephisto

Nightmare (on his black horse / Riders-series)

Attuma

Aside from my typical go to guy, Strong Guy, I would love a Mister Hyde. The thing is I'm afraid Hasbro would fumble this ball. With characters like Kingpin (which was awesome, don't get me wrong) and Caliban setting a new weird standard for scale, Hyde would have to be done as A BAF of similar size, but something tells me that if and when they do decided to do one they'll try to do it on somthing like the Omega Red or Odinson single card buck.

Oh, and an updated Wrecking Crew would be great. BTW Hasbro, Piledriver doesnt wear gloves. Bare hands are kinda his thing.

Much like how they've snuck the Serpent Society and Wrecking Crew out over several waves, I'd like to see some more D-list heroes get in there...and there's no one more D-list than the GREAT LAKES AVENGERS! I'd legitimately love like a web-exclusive "three-pack" of Mister Immortal, Doorman, and a cut-out of Flatman in the background.