BradMan

Most Wanted Comic Figures?

I would like a the comic version of Blackheart from ghost rider. Im curious though of how they would pull that figure off. Also give me a Vengeance figure as well.

11 hours ago, DewonScott89 said:

I would like a the comic version of Blackheart from ghost rider. Im curious though of how they would pull that figure off. Also give me a Vengeance figure as well.

Heck yeah Blackheart has been one of my top wants for quite a while. I think he'd make for a good build-a-figure in a Spider-Man wave perhaps, if not single-carded. I would be ecstatic to see Vengeance and Ghost Rider Ketch in the ultimate riders line at some point.

36 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Heck yeah Blackheart has been one of my top wants for quite a while. I think he'd make for a good build-a-figure in a Spider-Man wave perhaps, if not single-carded. I would be ecstatic to see Vengeance and Ghost Rider Ketch in the ultimate riders line at some point.

A mephisto figure would be cool too I think for a marvel collection since he interacts with multiple heroes and villains from the marvel universe. Plus what about cosmic ghost rider, that would be awesome

3 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

Agreed. Would love a Ketch Ghost Rider and Vengeance. My favorite comics were the 90's Ketch GR. My biggest want which I'll probably never see is Lilith and the Lilin, especially Blackout, Pilgrim, Skinner and Outcast. Would love to eventually see a Mephisto and Zarathos as well.

19 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

I have a feeling we'll be getting a comic Shang-Chi in a Spider-Man wave sometime relatively soon.

445e2be5f1fa8f63b78ac989c9d05a2f.jpg

definately now that we are supposedly getting a Shang_Chi movie, which could be a very good way to bring Iron Fist into the MCU proper.

I'm in desperate need of the 90's versions of GOTG. I know we got Vance Astro last year, but he felt like more of an inclusion due to his appearance in the 2008 comic series (which is fine). That being said, let see some more Jim Valentino inspired costumes!

Here is my list of most wanted Comic styled figures.

X-Men Characters:
Storm (Jim lee costume, she's been hinted at so I believe its only a matter of time)
an updated Jim Lee Jean Grey
Nightcrawler
Classic Colossus
Banshee
Classic Magneto (he's been rumored)
Quicksilver (there's been rumors of him as well)
Toad
Avalanche
Pyro
Morph

Spiderman Characters:
Mangaverse Spider-Man
Doppleganger
2 pack of Romita Style Spidey & Gwen Stacy
Updated Big Time Spiderman
Iron Spider
Classic Vulture

Avengers based Characters: