Legends Riders - Your Best Guess

Actually nah and yeah, Cap does need his bike with a place on the front to hold his shield and this time he comes with sculpted upper body and not painted on scale mail and also an unmasked head sculpt but younger looking.

1 hour ago, dave said:

Actually nah and yeah, Cap does need his bike with a place on the front to hold his shield and this time he comes with sculpted upper body and not painted on scale mail and also an unmasked head sculpt but younger looking.

And not suffering from BHS. But Cap w/ bike is probably the only way I'll buy another Cap.

But  Punisher van is definitely needed. Valkyrie on winged horse would be great, Odin with Sleipnir  would definitely sell...Moon Girl with Devil Dinosaur. Or the Fantasti-Car with Valeria & Franklin. Moon Knight's Angel Wing. They''ll probably repurpose Widow's bike as Ketch's cycle...but they need to think outside of the box

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 3:22 PM, Gmen4ever said:

Enough with the motorcycles for everyone talk, Hasbro hear's this & all they gotta do is modify & tweak the 3 bikes they've already made & that's it.  Panther doesn't need a bike, Cap doesn't either. At least the comic versions don't , if you're talking about bikes for the MCU versions, then have at it. A comic based battle van for the Punisher is what I'd like to see done. A winged horse for BK is another want.  FF fantiscar, sure.  Personally, I wish Hasbro would start delving into the diorama arena. Make interlocking city street dio sets or an office dio for the Kingpin,  Avengers quinjet that fits 6 figs, 2 in the cockpit, 4 passengers. I'd rather fork over $75+ for stuff like that than another rehashed MU Sentinel & umpteenth Wolverine re-do set. An X-Men danger room I share your opinion. I think the current price point sets the only vehicle options to motorcycles or motorcycle sized product, but there are several larger options that are surely in high demand. I think vehicles like the Battle Van, the Hell Charger, and Devil Dinosaur are viable but would price at over $60. I think the overall success of the Riders products will determine whether these would ultimately happen at all.

I share your opinion. The current price point limits the options for vehicles to motorcycles or motorcycle sized product, but there is a demand for larger vehicles like the Battle Van or the Hell Charger or even Devil Dino. I'm assuming the price point for those options would be over $60 and I think the success or failure of the Riders products in its current format will ultimately determine whether we get these larger vehicles or not. Let's support these Riders products guys. It's the best way to assure we get future product of any type.

I will say the possibility of having F4 in their upcoming "return" costumes or Future Foundation costumes each coming with their own portion of the Fantasticar, essentially creating a vehicular version of the BAF, is very intriguing.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

I share your opinion. The current price point limits the options for vehicles to motorcycles or motorcycle sized product, but there is a demand for larger vehicles like the Battle Van or the Hell Charger or even Devil Dino. I'm assuming the price point for those options would be over $60 and I think the success or failure of the Riders products in its current format will ultimately determine whether we get these larger vehicles or not. Let's support these Riders products guys. It's the best way to assure we get future product of any type.

I will say the possibility of having F4 in their upcoming "return" costumes or Future Foundation costumes each coming with their own portion of the Fantasticar, essentially creating a vehicular version of the BAF, is very intriguing.

Does this mean we have to collectively "bite the bullet" and purchase the (ulp) ...Vespa? Lol

I disagree with  the "let's support the riders line" mantra. That means they could release some half assed item & we have to buy it in hopes that will eventually get us a Punisher battle van?  Don't know bout most of you but I'm not rich& have bills/dept to pay so I don't buy every single item they put on the shelves. A Punisher battle van has been in demand ever since the 1st ML Punisher came out over 12-13yrs ago.  If that doesn't qualify as something that belongs in a "riders" line, I don't know what does. They've done 3 bikes now plus a Vespa. Asides from a Horse for BK/Valkrie, the only other legit item is a Punisher battle van & possibly the components to build a Fantasticar, after that, not much  else.  If anything, they need to start doing 1/12 scale building dios that can come unpainted, unassembled for an affordable price so you have the option of painting them whatever color scheme you want. Some of the dios could be either exterior or interior dios like an alleyway for city level characters or the Kingpins office or X-men's danger room. I'd rather fork over my $$ for that than another umpteenth bike for Cap.

• 3 weeks later...

SHIELD hovercar... They could release one with different body types; Lola as one, Fury's as another and some random one for the grunts. Once they have the chassis fabricated, the body wouldn't be an issue.

No matter what we think of the Deadpool/Vespa set at least it and the Prof. X/Hoverchair set show the Has' is willing to sink a little more cash into this line to tool something beyond your central-casting motorcycle.

Maybe that Flying Car isn't such a longshot after all.

On 8/5/2018 at 9:57 AM, Gmen4ever said:

I disagree with  the "let's support the riders line" mantra. That means they could release some half assed item & we have to buy it in hopes that will eventually get us a Punisher battle van? 

Fair enough point, but don't they already pretty much do that as it is? How many of us had to buy that Iron Skull or Secret Whateverthehell Captain America or House of M Spidey? They make the most outta the material that they can. Sometimes (okay, a lot of times) it means reusing parts and sculpts. The cost to do everything as an original piece would shoot ML prices even higher. That argument started way back in TB days. I don't mind reused as long as there's an attempt to make it look somewhat unique with either paint apps or auxiliary parts and as long as I see a pocession to create new sculpts, though not for every figure, I think it's a fair trade. I think Hasbro has perfected the process of maximizing the amount reused product and new product at this point. As far as character selection and what versions of those they produce? Well that's another story.