Anyone gotten their Mysterio from Dorkside Toys yet?

Dodge76

Hello,

I have been trying to contact Dorkside Toys twice now and gotten no answer. I don't know whats going on if the guy is swamped or my emails are just not getting through. I never really had a problem with this store in the past. It's been my go to place for Marvel Legends unless my local stores get them before he does then I cancel my pre-orders.

I pre-ordered the loose Mysterio figure from there back in Febuary. It was a pop up like someone must have gotten theirs from somewhere else and canceled their pre-order. I grabbed him real quick and quietly been sitting on him all this time. I have noticed that people have been popping up and getting theirs around Febuary and March. My local stores have now been popping up with the Spiderman wave minus Mysterio. I have started emailing them about the status on this figure and have gotten no response. I have been polite.

I have noticed that the Gwenpool figure is listed as in stock both loose and packaged. The cases of this wave are no longer listed. So my question here is: Has anyone received their loose Mysterio figure yet? I just want to know so if I need to go ahead and spend 50 dollars on this guy on Ebay or not.

Thanks

They're usually pretty good about responding. They're also pretty much my go to for everything as well. In the case of Mysterio, and judging by the scarcity of the figure altogether, I'd bet they probably oversold the figure and they're waiting for a restock of their own. They're pretty good about keeping the customer in the know so it's odd they haven't contacted you back. Hope u get it soon.

They're usually pretty good about responding. They're also pretty much my go to for everything as well. In the case of Mysterio, and judging by the scarcity of the figure altogether, I'd bet they probably oversold the figure and they're waiting for a restock of their own. They're pretty good about keeping the customer in the know so it's odd they haven't contacted you back. Hope u get it soon.

Yeah, thanks for the answer. The first two times I sent the emails, I did not get an automated response so I am guessing they did not go through. When I clicked on contact us on the site I got this pop up to write my email in. The third time I just copied and pasted his email address into Yahoo Mail's version of it and then thats where I got the response. I normally don't send emails very often so I think that was my problem. My computer has an envelope in the task bar and think thats what was popping up to send my emails. I am not using that anymore. Stupid Microsoft.

I have been seeing him pop up on Ebay in the 30 dollar price range so I don't know if I should go that route or just hang in there with Dorkside Toys. This is my last Spiderman villain to make me feel content with my collection. Not that I am going to stop but if I have to stop then I feel its more complete with them looking pretty decent with the older Doc Ock, Scorpion, and classic Vulture somewhat matching the new Hasbro Legends. Now I just need to finish my X-Men team with whats coming out and crossing fingers we get a new Gambit in 2019. I am hoping they are not waiting on his movie.

I got my email from Dorkside Toys on Monday. It read:

We are unfortunately still awaiting our remaining quantities of this wave. Gwenpool was double-packed so we have extras as we await the remaining figures. We were invoiced for our complete order and have received less than half in installments for the last few months. We absolutely apologize for the long delay. In the meantime, should you find the item in-stock elsewhere and decide to cancel, we can only be understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for your business.

Its nice to hear back from them. I am just going to use Yahoo Mail to write emails from now on and avoid using whatever that is that pops up on my pc wanting to act as my default emailer. Apparently it does not work.