2018 SDCC Exclusive Marvel Legends Netflix Defenders Rail Authority 5-Pack Official Images & Details

JayC

Would have liked to see Matt in his hallway appearance (regular clothes with Jessica's scarf around his head).

A hoodie for Luke definitely.

Love Colleen!

Jessica could have used a bottle in a brown paper bag (perhaps not suitable for a toy-isle, but a perfect con-exclusive) and a camera holding hand.

I still have my doubts about Danny, and this figure is not convincing me.

Which means, in the end, this is a Colleen set for me, and judging by the dynamic in Luke season 2, I'm banking on a Colleen / Misty two pack in the future.

On 6/30/2018 at 5:46 AM, JayC said:

There has been nothing confirmed for a Iron Fist Colleen 2-Pack however most times these SDCC exclusive figures end up being released in the main line as non-comic con exclusives with paint variations at some point, and being we have the Cage/Temple pack coming to Walmart, a logical conclusion would be that we will see something similar with Iron Fist and Wing. Again though that is purely speculation at this point and nothing specific has actually been announced.

Thank you JayC. Yeah I kind of figured the same thing. For instance the Luke Cage/Claire Temple 2 Pack was released around the same time as the release of Luke Cage season 2. So I am really hoping that we get a Danny Rand-Iron Fist/Colleen Wing 2-Pack released around the release of Iron Fist season 2.

I think the set looks pretty cool, especially in the subway box/packaging. That said it is kind of disappointing that most of the figure are ones we either have or are about to be released. I probably would have gotten it to keep in the box if it was a little cheaper but at that price it's a pass for me. On a curious note, out of all the places I have seen people discussing this boxset this have been the most positive/respectful that I have encountered.