Enter For A Chance To Win A Set Of Marvel Legends 6" X-Men & Avengers Infinity War Wave Figures

JayC

I am a huge X-Men fan. The main stories for me were on the 90's, so this wave is very special to me. The last two were also great with Cyclops and Rogue specially. But this Wolverine and Psylocke, mainly Wolverine, man...

Having this tjist would be like reliving my teenage years. That cartoon still is one one the things that ever happened in TV. Might seem kinda silly, but untill this day is one of my favorites. 

Hasbro knocked out the ballpark with this one. 

Man Jay C so cool of you to do this!! Good luck to everyone for this awesome giveaway. I'd be happy with either wave.  But I'm REALLY looking forward to that X-Men wave.  I'm a huge Wolverine fan and not only is he in this wave but a lot of my X favorites like Sabretooth and Magneto.  Again Jay thank for this.  

I'd really love to win this contest. Truth be told, I don't have much luck when it comes to contests like these but I'm keeping myself optimistic. I'm hoping to get my hands on that Infinity War wave. I have the 10 Years Thor The Dark World 2-Pack on pre-order and having him on display with the Storm Breaker weilding Infity War Thor would be really dope. 

7 hours ago, bnash2420071 said:

This is awesome. I found this site to look into the SDCC 2018 Defenders boxset information and I find out about this contest! This is great news! Thank you so much for thinking of us little guys who cant find or afford these figures due to  scalpers.

Also, I have a question about the Cull Obsidian figure. The outfit he wears resembles the comics but the outfit is different. So I am wondering if this outfit was going to be used for the Wakanda fight scene in the film but it was late removed? I ask this because the figure looks like the MCU version of Cull Obsidian yet the outfit looks like the comics but different like it was for the film.

What do you guys think?

It's a case of Hasbro recieving the earlier designs of the character before the end of the movies production cycle. It's the same thing that happened to the Spidey suit in Civil War. It was a different suit during filming that they just CGI'd into the final suit we know today but the 3-pack Marvel Legends is based on that earlier design.

These figures look amazing!  I'd love to win either Ant-Man or Wasp!  It takes FOREVER for stores in my area to get Marvel Legends in stock.  I only just found Iron Spider. Thank you guys for hosting this giveaways.  This site is my go-to place for Marvel figure news and updates.  Keep up the awesome work and good luck to everyone!