Enter For A Chance To Win A Set Of Marvel Legends 6" X-Men & Avengers Infinity War Wave Figures

JayC

This is indeed correct, for constantly buying multiple Marvel Legends waves at once can be very expensive. I think that it is ridiculous that Hasbro would release multiple waves around the same time. I think that they should be spread out across the year. However, with all that said I have to commend Hasbro on their part for producing so many spectacular figures so quickly. Hasbro has definitely stepped up the quality with their toy line in these past years. Good Job! Quick thanks for this amazing opportunity to win these two amazing waves of marvel legends. The X-Men were always my favorite type of figures to collect and the Cull Obsidian BAF is definitely a stand out.

Hasbro has been making great new molds for the figures and even the build a figure are getting better and better. Thank you JC for making this contest and giving us the chance to win these figures. I'm really new in collecting marvel legends and I started collecting them because of your reviews. Keep on doing your awesome job. (I'm also new to this site which I will check out and hope to make friends here). 

I'll definitely be keeping my fingers crossed, hoping to win one of these sets, or one of the ones over on Youtube. Many thanks for the awesome opportunity, Jay C!

Hasbro has been on a roll the last few waves. The Apocalypse BAF looks amazing. The upcoming Sauron BAF has a great sculpt as well. Love that so many characters are getting some level of representation. Hope the trend continues forward. Appreciate the constant updates and reviews.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:21 PM, JayC said:

We know with all the Marvel Legends product that has been hitting shelves recently it can be tough on the ol' wallet. So in order to try and help out a little we are going to give away a full set of 6" Marvel Legends X-Men Apocalypse Build-A-Figure wave and Avengers: Infinity War Cull Obsidian Build-A-Figure wave figures which were provided by Hasbro.

In order to be entered to win all you need to do is be a registered member of our message boards which we just recently updated and then post a comment on any news post in THIS SECTION between today (6/29) and July 22. When you make a post your name will be entered into two drawings (one for the X-Men wave & one for the Avengers wave) which we will hold on July 24. The winner will then be contacted via PM on the boards by JayC. When you post your name will automatically be entered into both drawings.

The comments do need to actually contribute to the topic at hand sharing your thoughts on the subjects posted. Any kind of SPAM will be deleted and not count towards the contest. Posts with one word like "First" won't count either. The contest will be open to all those in and outside the US. If you are under the age of 18, please get your parent or guardians permission first before entering. You can post on as many topics in THIS SECTION between the dates stated above, but only one comment per topic will be counted towards the drawing. You are welcome to post in other sections as well, it just won't count towards the contest.

The X-Men wave includes figures of Multiple Man, Tiger Stripe Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, Pyslocke and the Apocalypse Build-A-Figure.

The Avengers: Infinity War wave includes figures of Movie Ant-Man, Movie Wasp, Infinity War Thor, Infinity War Black Widow, Black Knight, Malekith and the Cull Obsidian Build-A-Figure.

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the comments section of this post, which in fact will give you your first entry into the contest. Good luck to everyone and have fun.

Oh and if that's not enough, we also have a contest currently going on over on the TNI Youtube channel for additional sets of Marvel Legends figures. If you want more details on how you can be entered for those, CLICK HERE.

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Wave-2__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Wave__scaled_600.jpg

I was a little disappointed in the size of Apocalypse, but Jay said a while back that the days of giant BAF are gone, but I really love the X-men and hope Hasbro continues until we get them all.

Much thanks and mad props to Marvelous News for giving us the chance to win both of this awesome wave from the Marvel Legends series. Both of this waves are really dope to have and pose them up on my collection detolf. all figures are done with a very good attention to details and actual likeness of the characters as seen on comic books, animations and live action movies.

anyone else hopeing they will make a 90's marvel legends havok? and a 90's quicksliver? but this wave looks amazing . also idk why mulitple man didnt have a green jacket rather then brown , cause if they make gambit with the same brown one will surely look like a custom next to the other even tho it wouldnt of been.