Enter For A Chance To Win A Set Of Marvel Legends 6" X-Men & Avengers Infinity War Wave Figures

JayC

I've been really looking forward to this version of Storm! This was her look when I first started reading Uncanny X-Men and I've always associated it the most with her. I've had my fingers crossed that I'll be able to find her from the first moment she was announced. Thank you for running all of these awesome giveaways!  :cool:

While I have pre-ordered this wave, I would be thrilled to win it, too. Apocalypse has been one of my favorite villains every since I was in 7th grade and started reading the X-Cutioner's Song. To see such a large and detailed version of him is a dream come true. I'm also a big fan of the Jim Lee 90s X-Men as well as the 90s cartoon series. While not every figure has their costume from that era, they still have the general vibe. I'm also excited for Omega Red and Bishop from the next Deadpool wave.

Avengers wave - Cull Obsidian looks awesome. Would love to get him. I really dig the Wasp figure, and the new Black Knight. I already have Malekith from the SDCC set. So when I'm only getting 2 figures out of a new wave, it looks like the BAF becomes out of the question. Here's to hoping that all the rest become clearance priced peg warmers one day. If I were to win this set, I'd keep the Cull Obsidian and promise to give away every single individual figure for free.

X-Men wave - Lots of positives here. But starting with what I don't want, Gladiator - Got him in the SDCC set. Awesome figure, and it needed to be re-released for the rest of the world.

Next from the bottom, is Magneto. A bit less desired for me because of the costume choice. I think more people would have preferred another attempt at the classic look. But if you're going with something a bit more updated, I think most people would have preferred the white & black look. Still, it's a really cool looking figure & I dig it.

Now on to the really good stuff. I dig everything else this wave has to offer.

Wolvie - is rad, just needs some adjustment to his fins on his head.

Psylocke is a must have, massive improvement to the previous versions. Hope I can find the purple haired version.

Mohawk Storm - wont make my display spot, but it's still a figure that I'm really excited to get. 

Sabretooth - is one I've been wanting to get a redo for a long time now. So I am excited for it, it's definitely an improvement, but he still missed the mark a bit for me. I really wanted a taller figure, and a much larger upper body for him. He needed a thicker thigh sculpt and a taller mane of hair for his shoulders. Sabretooth has always been one of my favorites, so I've got much higher hopes & desires for his figure.

Multiple Man - To me, I feel like he steals the spotlight for this wave. Multiple Man... ok cool. 90's Multiple Man... A dream come true. 3 different heads culpts? Check please! I'll get 5 of this figure at least. Can we have the rest of 90's X-Factor now please?... Strong Guy BAF is a must!

Apocalypse BAF - Not much needed to say here. Just awesome.