Enter For A Chance To Win A Set Of Marvel Legends 6" X-Men & Avengers Infinity War Wave Figures

JayC

Hey Everyone,

How's it going?  I just signed up, specifically for this contest.  So many good ML figures coming to us, this year.  Kind of hard to keep up with.  I still haven't even seen Mysterio or Cable in person.  Hoping I can get everything I want and still pay my bills.  Ha ha!  Hoping this post counts towards the contest.  Looking forward to being part of the community.

-Zach

Both are dope waves, thanks again for the opportunity for this contest & the welcoming reception of the Marvelous News community. Hopefully in the days to come I can reciprocate your kindness to other future members. Good luck to all, keep collecting.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:22 PM, JayC said:

Good luck to everyone.

Man, both of those bafs look HELLA SICK. I just wish that the Apocalypse was poco mas grande. That Thor from the Infinity War wave also looks really dope. I have heard some people say that they don't like that costume for Magneto but I think it's really cool looking. I am only fifteen years old, so money is a bit hard to come by, and I want both of these waves SOOOO bad! The only character out of both of these waves that I already have a figure of is wolverine. Yeah, small collection. Well, this has been all over the place, but I want to close on the fact that both of these waves are awesome, and if I were to be lucky enough to get either one of them, I would be the happiest person on Earth. Thanks a lot for the opportunity man, and good luck to everybody else.

Great wave.. the next deadpool wave is going to undermine my hopeful wish here, but I would so like to see a wolverOne centric line or two like deadpool. I don’t need 5 versions of wolverine, but the wolverine line we got a couple years ago with cyclops Emma puck and Sabretooth...

would love to see some old school & modern wolverine villains gallery:

cyber (by far my most desired)

romulous

bloodscream 

Modern Daken

Silver samurai (OG or moder, or both)

Updated mr. sinister (not technically a wolverine villain, but fits)

ogun

Albert (+ Elsie dee?)

updated Deathstrike.

i would add x23 and omega red but they are both coming up in dp2 Sauron wave.

anyway, just getting my entry into the contest

Been collecting marvel legends since back in the toy biz days. First one was the series 2 thing. Now while this ain't the ever loving blue eye Grimm up for the contest. I'd still love to get either one of these waves. Shartimus prime said some good things about em. I'd love to get them. Good luck to everybody! Excelisor!!

Like everyone else has said, either of these waves would be super sweet but personally I'm pulling for the X-Men Apocalypse wave - need that Wolverine, Psylocke and at least one Multiple Man for my Mutant Genesis era Legends shelf! Thanks for the great contest - between this and the YouTube contest, you must be swimming in extra Legends right now!