Enter For A Chance To Win A Set Of Marvel Legends 6" X-Men & Avengers Infinity War Wave Figures

JayC

The x men apocalypse wave is awesome. I love how Hasbro is releasing specific waves with x men characters especially when all of them are great quality with amazing character selection. I really want to win these, especially because I'm 14 and cant get them for myself. Also congratulations to the winners of the youtube code giveaways. Can't wait till more x men figures are announced at Sandiago comic con 2018. It's about time we get an updated Gambit, Mystique and angel, hopefully, in a sentinel build a figure wave. 

I think it's a very nice idea, i hope i can participate here and win a price, it was nice to be in the last give away and it was a very nice hunt for a code, even if i don't win it is nice to be a part of this community and express my thoughts

On 6/29/2018 at 11:21 AM, JayC said:

We know with all the Marvel Legends product that has been hitting shelves recently it can be tough on the ol' wallet. So in order to try and help out a little we are going to give away a full set of 6" Marvel Legends X-Men Apocalypse Build-A-Figure wave and Avengers: Infinity War Cull Obsidian Build-A-Figure wave figures which were provided by Hasbro.

In order to be entered to win all you need to do is be a registered member of our message boards which we just recently updated and then post a comment on any news post in THIS SECTION between today (6/29) and July 22. When you make a post your name will be entered into two drawings (one for the X-Men wave & one for the Avengers wave) which we will hold on July 24. The winner will then be contacted via PM on the boards by JayC. When you post your name will automatically be entered into both drawings.

The comments do need to actually contribute to the topic at hand sharing your thoughts on the subjects posted. Any kind of SPAM will be deleted and not count towards the contest. Posts with one word like "First" won't count either. The contest will be open to all those in and outside the US. If you are under the age of 18, please get your parent or guardians permission first before entering. You can post on as many topics in THIS SECTION between the dates stated above, but only one comment per topic will be counted towards the drawing. You are welcome to post in other sections as well, it just won't count towards the contest.

The X-Men wave includes figures of Multiple Man, Tiger Stripe Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, Pyslocke and the Apocalypse Build-A-Figure.

The Avengers: Infinity War wave includes figures of Movie Ant-Man, Movie Wasp, Infinity War Thor, Infinity War Black Widow, Black Knight, Malekith and the Cull Obsidian Build-A-Figure.

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the comments section of this post, which in fact will give you your first entry into the contest. Good luck to everyone and have fun.

Oh and if that's not enough, we also have a contest currently going on over on the TNI Youtube channel for additional sets of Marvel Legends figures. If you want more details on how you can be entered for those, CLICK HERE.

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Wave-2__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Wave__scaled_600.jpg

8 minutes ago, Zodach said:

Can't wait to build that Apocalypse BAF and what's up with that arm attachment from the SDCC pics?

the Claw is an "Easter Egg" that Hasbro has sprinkled into their displays.  This is an accessory to be released in the future, either with a figure, or as some sort of Accessories Pack with Deadsquirrel and the Killmonger mask