Marvel Legends SDCC Exclusive MCU 10th Anniversary Red Skull Electronic Tesseract From Hasbro?!?

JayC

UPDATE: We missed the & portion where is says Red Skull & Electronic Tesseract which would indicate this could be a 6" figure, possible a re-issue of the one coming at regular retail with a Tesseract that actually lights up.

Seems Hasbro may have let another one of their Marvel themed San Diego Comic Con exclusives slip out of the bag. When uploading images of the previously announced Defenders Rail Authority 5-Pack to their Instagram page it looks like they may have inadvertently added a image showing the packaging for what appears to be a new product for their Marvel Legends Prop Replica line. The image shows a box in Hydra packaging and it says Red Skull Electronic Tesseract. This seems to also be part of the MCU The First 10 Years line. Check out the image below and when we get more details on this we will be sure to update you.

Redskull-Electronic-Tesseract.jpg

10 minutes ago, Saintjw said:

Interesting,   it says Red Skull & electronic tesseract,  could there be a figure included?  What will that look like?   exciting!

I doubt its a figure, I am sure it's one of this years prop replicas.

16 minutes ago, Saintjw said:

Interesting,   it says Red Skull & electronic tesseract,  could there be a figure included?  What will that look like?   exciting!

Actually I stand corrected. I missed the and. So it probably is a figure. Likely the same Red Skull being released at general retail only this one will have a tesseract that lights up.

1 hour ago, Typhis said:

I'm getting sick and tired of all the exclusives..Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series..It seems like every figure has to be one.

In fairness most if not all end up seeing a general release. This figure is likely just the regular MCU Redskull with an added base that lights up the Tesseract.

This is awesome! I cant wait for the Red Skull form the First 10 Years series comes out but if this one packaged with the electronic tesseract is different then I know some people will be upset but not me. I will be happy to get it so I will have more variation in my collection. Either way this is great news since we never got the MCU Red Skull. It is about time!

55 minutes ago, bnash2420071 said:

This is awesome! I cant wait for the Red Skull form the First 10 Years series comes out but if this one packaged with the electronic tesseract is different then I know some people will be upset but not me. I will be happy to get it so I will have more variation in my collection. Either way this is great news since we never got the MCU Red Skull. It is about time!

Since the regular Redskull figure being released in the MCU line will also be doubling as a Hydra Soldier, I think this would be a good choice for a SDCC exclusive as I will want at least two figures so I can have it as Red Skull and the other as a Hydra Soldier. I know others will want more than two. My only concern is on how they will be handling the electronic portion of this set. I hope its that they include a special display base for you to set the Tesseract on that allows it to light up and that they didn't incorporate the light into the figure itself, mainly because if they put the electronics in the figure it will likely mean some articulation was removed to make room for the electronics.