SPIDER-GEDDON HAS ARRIVED

JayC

Spinning out of the pages of Spider-Man #800, Dan Slott’s epic conclusion to his ten year run delivers you straight into SPIDER-GEDDON #1, where Slott teams with writer Christos Gage and artist Jorge Molina to bring Marvel’s Spider-Heroes together in one of the most epic stories ever!

Featuring new villains and old villains, shocking deaths and shocking returns, and all the Spider-Characters you can fit into one larger-than-life tale, this is a Marvel Spider-Event not to be missed!

“Spider-Verse took the multitudes of Spider-Characters and put them all on the same stage and we've been playing with it ever since,” teased editor Nick Lowe. “SPIDER-GEDDON straps dynamite to that stage and blows it to smithereens. The most dangerous spider-villain ever, Morlun, and his family of INHERITORS were trapped in the perfect prison at the end of SPIDER-VERSE. But like in any super hero story, there's always a way out and you won't believe how these Spider-Eaters get out. But they’re out and they want revenge.”

“Having had the great pleasure of collaborating with Dan Slott and an all-star array of artists on Spider-Verse, I'm thrilled to be part of SPIDER-GEDDON!” shared writer Christos Gage. “In addition to old favorites, SPIDER-GEDDON will see some new parallel-world Spideys show up...notably the Peter Parker from the world of Marvel's Spider-Man, the Playstation 4 video game I've been working on for the past several years with the great folks at Insomniac Games! Of course, I'd be remiss not to mention how excited I am about once again writing REDACTED, the REDACTED! Is he the hero SPIDER-GEDDON needs...or the biggest threat to our world? Comics should be fun, thrilling, and a little scary. With SPIDER-GEDDON, we're looking to deliver on all counts.”

Over the next few weeks, keep an eye out for more announcements regarding tie-in titles and other surprises, as Marvel prepares to reveal more about SPIDER-GEDDON!

The end of the Spider-Verse is nigh…and the revenge of the Spider-Verse is here in SPIDER-GEDDON!

SPIDERGEDDON_REVENGE_TEASER.jpg

Is this an upcoming comic book? I havnt messed with comic books since I was a kid. I might get back into them since I found out about the Spider-Verse as well as the Venom-Verse.

Also JayC, are you the same youtuber who does all the figure reviews? If so then that is awesome! I just found this website which is amazing and now that I see that you are here, that makes this site even better!

38 minutes ago, bnash2420071 said:

Is this an upcoming comic book? I havnt messed with comic books since I was a kid. I might get back into them since I found out about the Spider-Verse as well as the Venom-Verse.

Also JayC, are you the same youtuber who does all the figure reviews? If so then that is awesome! I just found this website which is amazing and now that I see that you are here, that makes this site even better!

Yes to first, yes to the second as I am a youtuber who does reviews. If the Youtuber you are referencing is named JayC then that is me :) Believe it or not I started this website long before I was doing YT reviews :)

I'm excited for Spidergeddon. I thoroughly enjoyed Spider-verse and it's what got me back into reading comics after finishing Ultimate Spider-Man waaaaay back. I'm also looking forward to the return of Silk. I love her design and I was a little disappointed when her series ended after a while.

I actually enjoyed the Spiderverse event and all of the different incarnations of Spider-Man so I'm looking forward to this. I have gotten all of the different Spider-Man figures that they have released due to the Spider-Verse and if they make more based on this I'll get them also. It also makes me glad that I preordered the upcoming video game Spider-Man Marvel Legends since it is slated to appear in the event. Now Hasbro where's my Ultimate Jessica Drew with the shorter hair and red jacket? I need to complete the Clone Squad from the Spider-Verse and I need Spider-India to complete the Warriors of the Web.

On 6/30/2018 at 5:49 AM, JayC said:

Yes to first, yes to the second as I am a youtuber who does reviews. If the Youtuber you are referencing is named JayC then that is me :) Believe it or not I started this website long before I was doing YT reviews :)

Well, I thank you for making this site brother. I watch your videos all of the time since I have recently found you on youtube. I dont ever comment on youtube these days because the comment sections are insanely long so I gave up on that. But here I can talk to you straight up which is awesome! I enjoy this site very much so. Thank you!