JayC

X-Men Marvel Legends 6" Magneto & Apocalypse Buid-A-Figure Video Reviews & Images

Loving this Magneto, but would have preferred his white costume or a redone classic one with this body mold. The unhelmeted head is perfect for that 90s Jim Lee Magneto.

Now I want the MCU to cast Kelsey Grammer  as Magneto when the re acquire the right to the Xmen.

The Magneto figure is awesome it has a great sculpt overall and the two heads are really good looking. The only problem that I have with this figure are those lightning effects, I wish the would had make them look circular or in some way that they resembled the old comics artwork when he used his powers. 

Apocalypse I think is a little too short, maybe making him a little bit taller would make him look better for me. Not as big as the old toybiz figure, but still taller than this. (The head sculpt and expression are great). 

Have to Hasbro killed it with this new BAF Apocalypse.  I'm not sure I would say it has the wow factor of the original Toybiz BAF Apocalypse.  But I think the sculpt and paint work are top notch.

Awesome review! SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS APOCALYPSE!!! Loving the look of the Magneto as well! May modify the cape a little and replace the energy effects with the ones from Wonderman! 

On 7/1/2018 at 10:23 AM, newcollector24680 said:

Looking at these photos just reminded me how much I need a cyclops and colossus in my X-men ML display. Can't believe I missed out on them. 

Ebay, loose. 

Definitely been waiting for this wave since the announcement! i hope to find them soon! Just excited to increase my Marvel Legends Xmen collection

was hoping they released the jim lee 90's Magneto version on this wave. 

Really surprised by how good the Apocalypse BAF looks.  I wasn't real keen on it at first, but it is definitely worth the figures in the wave like Storm and Gladiator that aren't as interesting to me.   I don't care for Magneto's effects, but I'm sure they can be re-purposed to some deserving figure down the line.  I'll definitely be giving Wonder Man's effects to Magneto, they work better for magnetic powers anyways. 

Great review man i enjoyed watching it on youtube. This X-men wave of figures looks great and the Magnito Figure is one of my favouires from the wave, i love the unmasked head looks great on the figure!

The Marvel Legends X-Men waves never disappoint. Can't wait to get my hands on this line and the Bishop and Omega Red from the Sauron BAF.

It's been a long while since we seen a Professor X, Beast, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Pyro, Mystique, Toad, Mr Sinister etc....I wonder if there is anything coming down the pipeline for those characters?

I guess I'm the only one who thinks his fisted hands are horribly under scaled? Iron Fist (Allfather) has hands that fit that Wonder Man/Punisher/Red Guardian base perfectly

I actually love the looks of both of these, Magneto AND Apocalypse... But, I’d also love to see a classic costumed Magneto, at some point, even if it’s just a repaint of this one.