MARVEL STUD10S First Ten Years Avengers Movie Iron Man Mark VII 6" Marvel Legends Figure Video Review & Images

JayC

This is a very solid figure. I wish they put hinges in the repulsor firing hands so you can make some other poses as well. The paint is good, except for the arc reactor and the flaps in the back are sure a great addition.  Is it just me, or ths one looks a little bigger than the other armors that they have done from mark 42 on? 

And on another note, considering that they actually took the time to design and put the flaps on this figure, why not put the wings on the Mark 50 also? 

Keep pushing out the MCU lines and designs. Love that they’re revisiting the earlier movies under this “First 10 Years” campaign. It would be great if they decide to make a GOTG Thanos in the original armor design.

I´ve just seen the review, I like what I see but also feel a bit dissapointed with the detail on the figure, it seems a bit simple for my taste and the red color is very dull on the camera maybe in person seems more metallic but I am not impressed. Particularlly I like the buck for the figure it seems big enough and tall enough probably one of hasbro's better Ironman figures, with more paint this could've been the greatest.

3 hours ago, anthonywayne said:

I'm glad I've held out on most of the MCU figures until now. Can't wait to get this one.

That was a smart move. My only MCU figures are Iron Man and Black Widow but only because the comic book styled ones left a lot to be desired, until this last Retro Black Widow. I'll probably keep those two around. Not getting other MCU figures. 

JayC, great review brother. I seen your review of this figure earlier today and I really love everything about it. I like the glossy cherry red the most about this figure and I just wonder why they failed to do the same thing with the Avengers Infinity War Iron Man. The Avengers Infinity War Iron Man just looks bad when compared to this 10th Anniversary Mark VII Iron Man and the the S.H. Figuarts Avengers Infinity War version. I passed up the Avengers Infinity War Iron Man altogether because of the lacking in the glossy cherry red paint.

15 hours ago, ayefigs said:

Is Hasbro still doing the Hulk and Hulkbuster double pack in this 10th anniversary?

Yes Hasbro is still doing the Hulk and Hulkbuster. I believe that one is an exclusive to Target or Walmart and will be out later in the year. The Ironman is part of the first wave of 10th Anniversary figures.

I was surprised to learn that the earlier figure outings for Iron Man, from the first IM movie, were actually a bit undersized -- as spoken about in the review video. I probably would have largely ignored this one. But, now that I know it's adjusted for scale, to fit in with the rest of the Legends line, I may actually seek this one out.