MARVEL STUD10S First Ten Years Civil War Movie 6" Captain America & Crossbones Figure Legends 2-Pack Video Review & Images

JayC

Great review Jay. These new sets seem to be very nice. I collect the Marvel Select MCU figures and one that was kinda disappointing to me was Cap.  Giving the fact that this comes with the unmasked heads and I never picked up the legends one, I'll surely try to get this one. I'm sure you can mod it and glue some magnets of something to attach the shield on his back. That would be a nice feature. Only the Meco figures have that feature and the rest rely on peg system. The Select one also has these straps and is very loose on the figure. 

Also a little better paint on the unmasked ehad could do wonders since the sculpt is definitely there. 

I am loving this 2 Pack. I am getting it for sure. Finally we get Crossbones and we get a great Steve rogers MCU unmasked head as well. Double Plus. Also the boxing is something I will be keeping as well. I always get rid of all the other boxes but the First Ten Years boxes are something that is an anniversary item for the entire MCU. So, that is perfect to keep something like that.

I wish they took the time to make some changes so Captain America's shield can go on his back. I also wish he had a pair of gripping hands. I always hated how all the movie Caps except the WWII version couldn't hold anything.

Crossbones is nice but the non functional holster is disappointing. Just minor bit picks though. I do love both of Cap's new heads though. It seems like on yours the mask isn't fitting right as there is a gap between the bottom of the mask and the hair on the right side. Hope they aren't all like that.

Just got this in the mail from my HTS pre-order, though I have yet to open it.  A little less excited after seeing these pics, as the new Evans headsculpt was a major factor, but it doesn't look so hot in the final product.  Still probably Hasbro's best effort, so far, but not so great next to the other one (is it Figuarts, maybe?).  Either way, Crossbones is at least another of the previously neglected MCU villains, seemingly finally getting their due, so there's that, at least.

-Zach

Love this set .That Crossbones Figure looks amazing and that chris evans captain america head sculpt in my opinion is the best one Hasbro have ever done, it is so on the money and looks just like chris Evans. I Don't even mind that the caprain America body is A re pack. I have this set on Pre order and i am looking forward on having it in person.