MARVEL STUD10S First Ten Years Civil War Movie 6" Captain America & Crossbones Figure Legends 2-Pack Video Review & Images

JayC

I really dig the Chris Evans likeness — I think they’ve really been improving them overall, with the photo-print technology. But, they do seem to be having QC issues with the hair pieces. I wonder why?

15 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I really dig the Chris Evans likeness — I think they’ve really been improving them overall, with the photo-print technology. But, they do seem to be having QC issues with the hair pieces. I wonder why?

I don't even know if it's a QC issue or just the part just didn't fit.  I cut sections out of the head so that the hair can fit on it the way it does.

26 minutes ago, nighthawk said:

I don't even know if it's a QC issue or just the part just didn't fit.  I cut sections out of the head so that the hair can fit on it the way it does.

Man, I would think they would’ve accounted for that, though. It’s such a hassle if that’s how the majority of these figures are going to be released.

the set is good overall . I wish Hasbro make another characters from cinematic universe and also tv universe such as : kingpin -jigsaw - whiplash - more accurate iron monger - killian- incredible hulk-abomination -ghost rider 

• 9 months later...

Managed to get this set for $17 CDN from Amazon.  Finally, after 3 tries, I have a Captain America who has a helmet that has the eyes line up with the eye holes and the back of the helmet actually sitting against the hair.

I also decided to keep Crossbones, as I sold him off the last two times.  One thing I really wish was that they made his helmet removable, so I pulled the helmet off the dummy head.  Now I can get him to hold the helmet and not see his eyes.  Best part is I can just swap the heads and stick the helmet back on too.  Wish that's how Hasbro did it instead of glueing the helmet on, but I can see why they didn't want the helmet coming off that head as it might scare kids.

mPyK6LI.jpg

PyppyPp.jpg

fC3RRS1.jpg

BloD5kp.jpg

6dOAaxu.jpg