MARVEL STUD10S First Ten Years Red Skull 6" Marvel Legends Figure In-Hand Image Gallery

JayC

Shown below is a gallery of hi-res images showing in-hand the new MARVEL STUD10S First Ten Years 6" Marvel Legends Red Skull figure from Hasbro. The first image gives you a comparison of the regular release figure along with the upcoming SDCC exclusive version. The big difference is the SDCC version will have a trench coat on and not include the extra Hydra Soldier parts. We will be posting a full in-depth review of the regular release figure tomorrow, so be sure to check back then. This figure is available for pre-order at Megalopolis Toys.

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull02.jpgMarvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull01.thumb.jpg.5363b1e79296bf2cc49900400b88fc8e.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull03.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull04.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull05.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull06.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull07.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull08.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull09.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull10.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull11.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull12.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull13.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull14.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull15.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull16.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull17.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull18.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull19.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull20.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull21.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull22.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull23.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull24.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull25.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull26.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull27.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull28.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull29.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull30.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull31.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull32.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull33.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull34.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull35.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull36.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull37.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull38.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull39.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull40.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull41.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull42.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull43.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull44.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull45.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull46.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull47.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull48.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull49.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull50.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull51.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull52.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull53.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull54.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull55.jpg

Marvel-Stud10s-The-First-Ten-Years-Red-Skull56.jpg

I have never been able to attend SDCC and I don't have the F5 skills to acquire the hot items from the show at retail price.  And due to my limited budget, I usually have to admire the SDCC exclusives in my friends collections.  That being said, I am glad we will at least get a regular release of the Red skull that looks really good. But man, I do really like the trenchcoat version.  Maybe Hasbro will make enough that they stay available on the website post SDCC long enough that folks who want it, can get it.  

NICE! I am really loving these Red Skull figures! Now Hasbro should make the flesh faced Red Skull so that this Red Skull will be 100% complete. Thanks JayC!

45 minutes ago, bnash2420071 said:

NICE! I am really loving these Red Skull figures! Now Hasbro should make the flesh faced Red Skull so that this Red Skull will be 100% complete. Thanks JayC!

Might be some likeness rights in play for a human face and the original actor who played Red Skull is not terribly fond of his time with Marvel, hence why they likely replaced him in Infinity War.

3 hours ago, JayC said:

Might be some likeness rights in play for a human face and the original actor who played Red Skull is not terribly fond of his time with Marvel, hence why they likely replaced him in Infinity War.

Yeah, I remember hearing about that. He was talking bad about his experience working for Marvel. But not long before Avengers Infinity War came out he was speaking good about his time working for marvel. So maybe he was trying to come back to reprise the role in Avengers Infinity War or maybe Disney/Marvel reached out to him to help fix whatever issues he had with the time he worked with them.

3 hours ago, JayC said:

The SDCC exclusives will be available on HST around 8/13 and I dont see them selling out in seconds. For those not attending SDCC, you should have a decent shot at em I would think.

Hey JayC, what is HST? You said "The SDCC exclusives will be available on HST around 8/13"

Is it a website or something? What website is it if you dont mind me asking?I just want to know what that is so I have a chance in buying this for normal non scalper price because I would like to get this figure for my MCU collection.

8 hours ago, bnash2420071 said:

Hey JayC, what is HST? You said "The SDCC exclusives will be available on HST around 8/13"

Is it a website or something? What website is it if you dont mind me asking?I just want to know what that is so I have a chance in buying this for normal non scalper price because I would like to get this figure for my MCU collection.

He means HTS. www.hasbrotoyshop.com

8 hours ago, bnash2420071 said:

Yeah, I remember hearing about that. He was talking bad about his experience working for Marvel. But not long before Avengers Infinity War came out he was speaking good about his time working for marvel. So maybe he was trying to come back to reprise the role in Avengers Infinity War or maybe Disney/Marvel reached out to him to help fix whatever issues he had with the time he worked with them.

Seems like Mr. Weaving had a spell where he was talking badly about all the roles he's had, so this is no surprise.

18 hours ago, JayC said:

The SDCC exclusives will be available on HST around 8/13 and I dont see them selling out in seconds. For those not attending SDCC, you should have a decent shot at em I would think.

Alright. Thanks! I will keep a lookout at www.hasbrotoyshop.com for the SDCC exclusives, especially the Red Skull with electronic Tesseract.