Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Infinity War Falcon & Winter Soldier 2-Pack In-Hand Images

JayC

MarvelousNews reader Alex sends in these in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Infinity War 2-Pack featuring Falcon and Winter Soldier. This set has started seeing release overseas and will be out in the next month or store at Target stores in the US. This set no longer contains any kind of build-a-figure pieces and the guns shown with Falcon are not included in the actual boxset.

Marvel-Legends-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-2-Pack-00.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-2-Pack-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-2-Pack-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-2-Pack-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-2-Pack-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-2-Pack-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-2-Pack-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-2-Pack-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-2-Pack-09.jpg

Well, those don't look so bad afterall.  Bucky's  face sculpt is waay better than the SHF one. I wish he came with closed fists. Too bad the weapons are not included. He had to come with his submachine guns. In that regard, he SHF release will be much better and definitely worth the money.  

I love this set but too bad that Hasbro still has not released the version of Falcon from Captain America Winter Soldier. I think they may release it for the First 10 Years set. I am hoping so at least anyways.

For me personally any way I just don't see enough here if you already have the previous Winter Soldier and Falcon figure to warrant dropping $40+ on this. Yeah the Winter Soldier headsculpt does look a bit better than the previous one and the arm looks decent, but that just doesn't seem enough to want me to buy this. I think if Hasbro had just taking a little extra effort and added movie accurate weapons with it for both Falcon and WS, this would have been much more appealing. I get originally this was going to have the Stan Lee BAF pieces and they probably figured that would have been enough to sell the set on it's own, but still. I hate to say it but I likely will only buy this if it ends up on the discount shelf like we saw with the Guardians 2-Pack with Ego.

If I’m honest, I’m not altogether jazzed about this set... I don’t have any figures of either character. But still, even with that in mind, there’s just nothing really grabbing my attention with them. If this had been a Cap/Winter Soldier set, maybe. But, then to be losing out on the Stan Lee BAF? Meh.

I already own both of these from the Civil War movie and I really don't like the look for Bucky in the Infinity War movie so I will pass on this. The fact that this pack is heavy with reuse gives Hasbro no excuse to not go the extra mile with accessories or something.  Even with the BAF Stan Lee pieces this would have been an easy pass for me. I do want Hasbro to release a more movie accurate and detailed Winter Soldier Bucky figure and include all of the guns and alternate heads for their 10th anniversary line.   

Not a bad looking set of figures for people who didnt get them before but for me it really isnt worth it, As many people I would have bought this pack just for the stan lee BAF pieces, but without them its an easy pass. Hopefully we'll eventually get Stan someway.