Hasbro Marvel Legends SDCC Panel To Be On Saturday July 21 at 4pm PT

JayC

The 2018 San Diego Comic Con Hasbro Marvel panel will take place on Saturday July 21, 2018 4:00pm - 5:00pm. You can likely expect Marvel Legend reveals to be made throughout the week of Comic-Con which begins Wednesday evening on July 18, but Saturday will be the big day Hasbro reveals all. If you are not attending Comic-Con this year then be sure to keep it to MarvelousNews for complete coverage of all things Marvel.

For those wondering, Marvel Studio's will not be holding their usual big Hall H Marvel Movie panel this year at this event. Expect some smaller panels throughout the week focusing on some of the TV shows like Netflix's Iron Fist panel at 6pm PT Thursday (7/19) and Cloak & Dagger panel to be held Friday (7/20) at 5:45pm PT.

SDCC18__scaled_600.jpg

This is amazing news! Thank you JayC. I look forward to all the news and information that you get from this event. You never let us down! Thank you brother!

I'm really excited for the reveals.  My wish list includes Emma Frost (updated and looking sexy, but still an all white costume, not the black one), Gambit, Beast, X-Men Red Jean Grey, Angel, Longshot, Cannonball, Firestar, Wolfsbane, Justice, Speedball,  Mojo Build-A-Figure, Jarvis, Viv Vision, a good comic accurate Hulk, Dr. Doom, comic accurate Nebula, comic accurate Ronan the Accuser, Crystal, Karnak, Triton, a better version of Puck, Northstar, Aurora, Snowbird, Meggan (Capt. Britain needs his woman), Guardian, Lilandra, Deathbird, Prestige, Kingpin, Silver Sable, Aunt May, a comic accurate Mantis, Clea, Shang Chi, comic accurate Colleen Wing, Chamber, Quentin Quire, a Stepford Cukoos 3 pack, Siryn, Banshee, Silver Samurai, Legion...I can go on and on, lol.  But I'm hoping to see at least some of those characters as MLs in late 2018 / early 2019.

There are so many Legends pouring out as it is, I can barely keep up with them — let alone any more, lol... But hell, I’ll always eat up info on new figures to look forward to!

They will probably reveal Dr Doom and/or Super Skrull. That we will have a Captain Marvel wave (obviously) and I want more X-Men! Hopefully we will know what's the deal with that Apocalypse accessory. 

On 7/7/2018 at 4:17 PM, BURNT_TOAST said:

Just reveal a Walgreens classic Dr. Doom and i'm horribly addicted to you for one more year Hasbro.

Agreed. Wholeheartedly!

I'm also down for any of the following: Nightcrawler (classic black/red/white outfit), Mystique (classic), Emma Frost (classic-ish), Angel/Archangel (any version), Firestar (OMG, please!), Professor X (any version where he's still crippled, no Astral Plane or post-SW/Starjammers), Quicksilver (preferably classic-ish, to match the Scarlet Witch from a couple years ago), Banshee.

I'd also love to see more New Mutants – in almost any iteration, really. Maybe a box set of the original group in their black/yellow outfits? Should be relatively easy to pull off with only a few basic body sculpts and unique heads for each, yeah?

Oh, and a status update on that purported Sentinel:

Lots o' dreaming going on here, I know...

Let's go!!! I'm sure the BP wave 2 will be one of the main attraction's but I hope they come out with some other great stuff, I'm just thinking will some of the Legends that are probably set-in-stone with the incoming waves be kept a secret, from what I'm hearing that Marvel, at least dealing with the MCU franchise, won't be having a panel. And if they're clever enough, and I'm 50/50 on a slip-up, they accidentally ship out figures and such in promotion of the upcoming movies to follow IW.