tellytubbygen

SDCC 2018 3.75" Speculation thread

Good luck to you as well.  I’m gunning for Aphra and Han. 

The more I stare at those Transformer cards, the more I am tempted by them as well. I don’t know why.  I know that if I buy them, I will have to collect the whole set. 

2 minutes ago, wedge1968 said:

Good luck to you as well.  I’m gunning for Aphra and Han. 

The more I stare at those Transformer cards, the more I am tempted by them as well. I don’t know why.  I know that if I buy them, I will have to collect the whole set. 

Which cards? I'm just seeing the Prime Throne and Bumblebee.

Weird. The page I'm looking at has Optimus, MLP, and Chewbacca. I'm looking at "Exclusives". When I search "SDCC" the cards come up.

*edit*

Now both pages are showing the cards.

I'm guessing noon-ish to give west coasters a chance. I can't remember what time they went up last year.

*edit*

Looks like I got my confirmation email last year at 2:14.

Man, we used to have a much bigger crowd for F5 Day. I think I’m just going for Aphra and the droids this year.  No 3.75 Marvel or GI Joe this year is a real bummer

They'll inevitably go up once I leave my office to go grab lunch, so you all should be prepared within the next 20 minutes or so.

:wink:

They are up but hilariously no add to cart option. You need to add to wishlist and then move to cart. God Hasbro is awful at this.

I was about to say the say thing Yodaminch. At least there's some kind of work around and they're not 100% incompetent...

Got my confirmation email (12:16 for easy reference next year). The email starts with "The fun is about to begin". Cheeky bastards.

Everything is still in stock. Is this a record? Even the Magic cards haven't gone yet.

*edit*

Spoke too soon. They're gone now

I was able to get the Aphra set, the 6" Han and the 6" Red Skull.

I think I got Han and Aphra after agonizing minutes (maybe half an hour) of trying to load pages. I'm still waiting on a confirmation email.  Paypal says I am good, though, and I got a confirmation screen. 

I am back at it for day two. Although I got a confirmation page, my order didn’t go through on their end (despite Paypal preauthorizing the funds). I spent time on the phone with them and chatted with them for two hours but was basically told that IT would look into the issue. I have been given corporate’s number, but I am not sure I should even bother calling.

Anyway, I am playing the F5 game again and hoping they put my stuff back up. 

My Aphra showed up today, undamaged. I saw some horror stories on SW collector sites, specifically with the Kylo/Rey set. I almost don't want to open this because the foil make the set look really nice.