One:12 Collective Thor Ragnarok Hella Figure From Mezco

JayC

In Marvel Studio’s Thor: Ragnarok, Hela is released from prison following Odin’s death. Planning to rule Asgard and create an empire, the Goddess of Death must first face off against her young brother, Thor, and his team known as ‘The Revengers’.

The One:12 Collective Ragnarok Hela figure captures the malicious intent of the former Asgardian executioner. Presented in a film-accurate fitted suit with metallic accents and chest plate armor, Hela comes equipped with two Necroswords – made from obsidian and used to decimate the Einjerjar, the elite warriors of Asgard.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE RAGNAROK HELA FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing·
- Approximately 15cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
One (1) set of fists (L&R)
Two (2) sets of posing hands (L&R x2)
One (1) set of sword holding hands (L&R)

COSTUME:
Fitted suit with chest armor
Wrist gauntlets
Knee-high boots

ACCESSORIES:
Two (2) Necroswords
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective Ragnarok Hela is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind. You can pre-order this figure now from BigBadToyStore.com.

Mezco-One12-Thor-Ragnarok-Hella-01.Jpg

Mezco-One12-Thor-Ragnarok-Hella-02.Jpg

Mezco-One12-Thor-Ragnarok-Hella-03.Jpg

Mezco-One12-Thor-Ragnarok-Hella-04.Jpg

Mezco-One12-Thor-Ragnarok-Hella-05.Jpg

Mezco-One12-Thor-Ragnarok-Hella-06.Jpg

Mezco-One12-Thor-Ragnarok-Hella-07.Jpg

I don't know if it's just me but the Thor that Hela is facing im the first pic looks an awful lot like the Infinity War version instead of the Ragnarok one. could this be a tease from Mezco? Are we getting a Mezco Infinity War Thor :o

Compare it to the Marvel Legends one and there is no comparison...

Sure one is 20  and the other is 80, but this one is co cool. Is missing the cape, unfortunately. With so few accessories I wonder why they didn't include the cape. Amazing figure tho. They killed with both Thor and Hulk. Hulk is sold out and has a hefty price, but Thor is so worth it. I would pick this up if I could the two figures together would look great in any shelf.

The head sculpts are amazing! I dont like the cloth figures but I might get this one just to use the heads on my Marvel Legends Hela!

Thank you JayC for keeping us all updated!

I wish the helmet came around her eyes a little bit more, like it did towards the end of the movie. This looks like when she just came back, and her powers were just starting to amp up. Her helmet progressively looked cooler and cooler as the movie went on. The stage that this sculpt is based on? Not so much.