Avengers: Infinity War Comes To Digital July 31 & Blu-ray Aug 14

JayC

Box office history was made when Marvel Studios' "Avengers: Infinity War" shattered all opening records, surpassed the $2 billion mark at the global box office in just 48 days, and remains the fourth highest-grossing film of all time. Now, the cinematic event ten-years in the making comes home Digitally on July 31 and Blu-ray on Aug. 14 with over two hours of bonus.

"Marvels' Avengers: Infinity War" is a must-own addition to every in-home film collection and is packaged several ways so that fans get the most out of their viewing experience. Consumers who experience the ultimate showdown Digitally will join a 30-minute roundtable with Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi who reflect on how their movies contribute to the MCU's larger storytelling adventure. The 4K Cinematic Universe Edition's never-before-seen bonus material grants behind-the-scenes access to MCU members and features the memorable moments when characters first meet, the rationale behind some unexpected on-screen pair-ups, and a funny Super Hero gag reel. Featurettes explore the frighteningly powerful Thanos and two action-packed attempts to prevent his collection of all six Infinity Stones: the struggle on Titan and the massive battle in Wakanda. Deleted scenes and filmmaker commentary reveal even more on-set secrets from Marvel Studios' monumental undertaking.

Avengers_Infinity_War_6.75_BD_US.jpg

Avengers_Infinity_War_StaticBB_UHD_US-.jpg

One day, I’ll probably upgrade myself to the Blu-ray format... But, for now, as relegated by my monetary status, I’m fine coasting on simple DVDs. I mostly enjoyed ‘Infinity War’, but the ending of the movie actually lacked the impact for me, as I hear it affected everyone else. Mostly because we were already shown how everything will get undone again, with Thanos’ winding back Vision’s death. At that moment, I was like, ‘Oh, it’s that easy to undo all of these deaths?’ And, I just kinda sighed and shook my head. As right then, the drama of the scenario entirely lost its impact, for me.

3 hours ago, sXeblues said:

One day, I’ll probably upgrade myself to the Blu-ray format... But, for now, as relegated by my monetary status, I’m fine coasting on simple DVDs. I mostly enjoyed ‘Infinity War’, but the ending of the movie actually lacked the impact for me, as I hear it affected everyone else. Mostly because we were already shown how everything will get undone again, with Thanos’ winding back Vision’s death. At that moment, I was like, ‘Oh, it’s that easy to undo all of these deaths?’ And, I just kinda sighed and shook my head. As right then, the drama of the scenario entirely lost its impact, for me.

I'm thinking it might be a little more complicated than that...

WOW! I am going to have to get a Blu-Ray DVD Player or a PS4, or both. And I will have to get a new smart tv for this. This is a must for me. Thanks JayC!

Definitely be picking this up, the movie was worth the wait and build up. Delivered on everything. Been a Thanos fan for years and was totally fine with the change of motivation behind collecting the stones (gems). Brolin did the character justice and his voice was a great fit. I know it’s unlikely, but I would like to see Thanos survive the outcome of Avengers 4 like he did in the original Infinity Gauntlet story. Less of a threat, but still a significant presence in the MCU.

8 hours ago, anthonywayne said:

I'm thinking it might be a little more complicated than that...

Well, it’s up to Marvel Studios now to convince me of that, with engaging and intense storytelling, in the next one.