Deadpool 2 Home Release Details With Added Footage

JayC

20th Century Fox has released details for it's Deadpool 2 home release with the announcement they will be releasing a Super Duper $@%!#& edition with added footage not seen in theaters. Look for this to be released on Digital August 7 and Blu-ray August 21

Product Details

Disc 1: Theatrical Feature 4K Ultra HD

**Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick

Disc 2: Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut 4K Ultra HD

Disc 3: Theatrical Feature Blu-ray

**Deleted/Extended Scenes

**Gag Reel

**Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters

**David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2

**Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs

**Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes

**Roll with the Punches: Actions and Stunts

**The Deadpool Prison Experiment

**The Most Important X-Force Member

**Chess with Omega Red

**Swole and Sexy

** “3-Minute Monologue”

**Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick

**Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2

**Stills

Disc 4: Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut Blu-ray

**Digital

There will also be a Steelbook edition offered at Best Buy.

Deadpool-2-Blu-ray-Steelbook-01.jpg

Deadpool-2-Blu-ray-Steelbook-02.jpg

Deadpool-2-Blu-ray-Super-Cut.jpg

OH YES! I hope they have an alternate cut of the film where we get to see the X-Force characters in action as teased in the trailer. It would be nice to show more scenes of the X-Men in it as well. Now I am going to wonder whats all in it until it comes out. Great post JayC!

I loved this movie... I was actually, properly surprised that it actually got me welling up with tears a couple of times, while watching it. Whilst also getting me crying from laughing pretty hard. I’ve heard some folks knock it as ‘just more of the same’, from the first one. But, to me, this one was superior. If for nothing else than the conclusion of Domino and Cable.

Just when you think you have the Marvel Universe figured out, let’s cast the same person for two different characters and release both movies at the same time. Deadpool, Cable, Green Lantern and Thanos rock!! Mix Marvel and DC together and let’s call it a day already!!